Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Human beings are irrational players

Posted 11-30-2017 at 07:06 PM by CSasha
Updated 11-30-2017 at 08:20 PM by CSasha

On Monday, I started this loser thread. Later I extended the rules, and I am still accepting new bets as willing partners answer my calls. One thing though, as with most games I experience: the average human being is far away from the perfectly rational player. In other words, besides few perfectly rational players, there's the whole spectrum of cleverness in playing. Nothing bad or to mutter about, just a fact. I am not a clever player myself.

Also, at least partly, it's my fault. I added a lot of complicated rules for bonuses to make it more interesting. It's hard to keep track of all those, and effort to do the stuff to get the bonus. And my writing is sometimes tough to fully understand the way I intended it (sometimes even impossible). So here is what I think people overlook:

- Little +1s: in ChubbyShySissy's or my friend list?, have sent PM dares today?, completed PM dares today? won a game against me? rated the thread? linked the thread in your signature?, even put the linked under words to tell people to join? written a blog entry about deepthroat linking to the thread? linked that blog entry in your signature? => Everything is a +1, and it all adds up.

- Also, how often have you posted in the thread already? More little bonuses to add up. And it always sticks to every single post of yours.

- Summed up the current total number? Many do it by following the example, but it always gives you +10

- Another thing is the bonus for one-time use, like hidden bonuses. For example, the one +100 from there could be used another time as a +50 with another blog entry. Often enough the one-time bonuses are not acknowledged by everyone, for example, a once +100 for everyone after we reached 10,000 deepthroats. I even lost the overview who has used it so far, but I am certain some people missed it, especially new players. I don't blame them. Well, players could point out to each other like they do with primes. Really happy to see such lovely cooperation for a common goal.

- Plus, what I partly count on and understand, people are not reading much text. I know that very well. But I love literate people. That's why I might add hidden bonuses in my texts from time to time. So if you post the my loser thread and add a spoiler tag with at least 5 words in it without repeating any previous spoiler phrases of you (just don't like you to copy and paste), then you can add another +7 bonus. Also, every time I reveal a spoiler text of 20 or fewer words, even if by accident, I will slap my face. I am a curious cat.

- But the probably most missed bonus, because I have written it so badly: if you post after me, you get +50, but also any other bonus you usually get. Sorry about my bad English, I hope "as if you had posted" hits it. So you can get all your little bonuses a second time.

- Missed something in your previous post? just add it to the next, so easy

Did you learn something today?
Posted in TORD Online
Views 2539 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    "Did you learn something today?"

I learnt to switch off by the third paragraph and jumped straight to the end!
  2. Old Comment
    So I taught you skip reading?
  3. Old Comment
    Every day is a school day!