Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Roadtrip Day 3 - eating from a trough

Posted 11-12-2020 at 08:47 AM by MsX
Updated 11-13-2020 at 05:00 AM by MsX

Today was a travel day.

My first piss of the day was squatting over the tub as instructed. I cleaned myself with cold water and then moved along to breakfast.

I spent a good portion of the day doing such mundane tasks as driving and buying groceries.

Today I wore a black dress with easy udder access and a white bra, no panties. I drove with my udders out again to reinforce my pig status.

I am on a farm tonight, listening to the sheep in the distance. RST says it's the proper place for a pig.

No doubt he will have harsh rules for me.

Earlier in the day he had me lie on my sowbelly and insert anal beads, one by one, punctuated by clit rubbing. I'm ashamed to say he had me writhing on the floor and begging and grunting and rutting like a pig in heat. He laughed at how disgusting I looked lying on the floor in my shame. Finally he tired of me and let me take the beads out.

Tonight I'm staying in a place with glass doors and a lot of windows...

18h00
My pissing rules are that I must assume the hsquatting whore position over the toilet, feet up, head looking out the window, and curtains open. I made a bit of a mess which I had to clean but mostly it was fine.

I have to post all my humiliations and rules here. RST says it's good for me to have my shame made public.

The big double bed is my piggy playpen, and the small bed is my sty. I may sleep in the sty if I please him.

19h30

Tonight's dinner was grilled chicken chickpea salad with tomatoes and onions....and I had to eat it like a piggy. Totally naked, hair down, with hands and feet on the floor, and no utensils or cleaning up. My food trough (a bowl) and water trough (a bowl of water) were next to each other.

It was such a mess. The water was easier but sticking my face into the salad was much harder. I made sure to eat like a proper piggy and then of course the food got all over my face. And a bit on the floor.

After washing up my troughs I was allowed to clean my face. I pissed following my new rules and cleaned myself and now I am in my pigpen, naked.

I have a bag of piggy and slutty clothing open next to me, and I'm contemplating what to wear.

I'm not sure whether to try appear sexy - but he'll laugh at me. Or whether to try make myself as pathetic as possible. I don't know which will please him more. So I'm sitting here naked and thinking.

22h30
In the end I went for piggy panties, black, and a black lacy top and red lace gown, both fairly transparent and revealing.

RST had me spanking my inner thighs and cunt until I was good and red, and then made me label my body

Tits - FAT SOW and FAILURE
Belly - EASY WHORE and FREE FUCK MEAT
Thighs - FAT PIG and FILL ME WITH SEED

He decided the only orgasm I'm worth is a ruined one, and he drew it out with bobby pins on my clit and nipples and a hairbrush spanking. I deserve no better. He had me so frenzied that I was begging to cum and almost whimpering in lust.

He finally allowed me to have a ruined orgasm, which only made me more frustrated.

I am a fat worthless fuckpig and am glad to be allowed to amuse him with my grunts.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1782 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Pathetic and naked. A piggy cant pick out clothes. Beg your master to choose. Your piggy brain is too small t9 think. That is why you are so pathetic. Haha haha.
  2. Old Comment
    I like this blog and your submission tonight fuckpig. Your lack of resistance and indecency pleases me. A shameful and obedient sow in training. You get 10 seconds of W-time.
  3. Old Comment
    You are correct - my piggy brain can't think. I dressed up and he soon had my udders out and covered in shameful descriptions of myself.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Comment
    Pathetic and naked. A piggy cant pick out clothes. Beg your master to choose. Your piggy brain is too small t9 think. That is why you are so pathetic. Haha haha.
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you Sir for rewarding this pathetic fuckpig. This piggy is grateful to Sir for using it and training it to be acceptable.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RST View Comment
    I like this blog and your submission tonight fuckpig. Your lack of resistance and indecency pleases me. A shameful and obedient sow in training. You get 10 seconds of W-time.