Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My Safeword Rules for Online Play

Posted 03-18-2023 at 12:10 AM by Azyliux
Updated 06-05-2023 at 05:20 PM by Azyliux (Added BLUE safeword)

These rules have been updated since first published based on both experience and some feedback received by commenters. A big thank you to KinkyKoala for her thoughts and discussions with me on this topic.

Below are my personal safeword rules for online casual play and online D/s relationships as a Dom. They are basically an enhanced traffic light system that many people will be familiar and comfortable with. I am willing to play with other safewords and safeword rules too, but...
Baby Member
Posted in About Me
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Another experience with slaves

Posted 12-22-2019 at 08:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I just went off from some time in a kinky chat, the shared roulette chat from fap roulette if you want to know. Just some distraction while working on another fap roulette. I am a bit upset and still satisfied with what happened, so let me share it with you.

As usually, plenty of people there shared pics asked for tasks. So I took on some of them. The first one was just looking for some fap instructions when posting his dick pic, and then asked me if he could be my slave. I gave him some...
Oracle
Old

When an Elf kissed a Dwarf

Posted 04-17-2018 at 11:08 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by sockless74's blog post, I'd like to share an episode on my life. Maybe it brings some insight to a gender topic he brought up.

Around a decade ago, when I was still pretty young, I started to play the MMORPG Cosrin. It was completely text-based, but I loved it. When starting it, I decided for a female Elf monk. I gave my virtual character a decent description, went on adventure, leveled up, and roleplayed.

After having met and played with plenty of cool people,...
Oracle
Old

Story: Black and Blue

Posted 08-24-2016 at 02:29 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:30 PM by CSasha

Just recently I had found the getDare community and signed up. After looking through the board and other users profiles, I had followed their example and set up a simple Likes and Dislikes blog entry, and had linked it in my profile. There were plenty of opportunities to contact and hook up with people. Nothing comes from nothing. Though I was prepared for lots of rejections and bad eggs, and in fact, I had gotten one. Now after a bad experience with pictures and a black mail game, I was horny again,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Hook up

Posted 08-18-2016 at 05:25 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:13 PM by CSasha

So I have finally made a craigslist ad to be fucked as a CrossDresser. It wasn't that difficult, especially since due to my PM dares, Likes/Dislikes list and some interaction with getDare users, I knew what I wanted and was assured that I wanted it, and under which conditions. So I stated conditions for my own sake. I had started making pics a couple of days before, an act I am still not sure about where to sort it in. My first happy surprise was, that I got guys replying to it, not a natural for me....
Oracle