Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Hook up

Posted 08-18-2016 at 05:25 AM by CSasha
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:13 PM by CSasha

So I have finally made a craigslist ad to be fucked as a CrossDresser. It wasn't that difficult, especially since due to my PM dares, Likes/Dislikes list and some interaction with getDare users, I knew what I wanted and was assured that I wanted it, and under which conditions. So I stated conditions for my own sake. I had started making pics a couple of days before, an act I am still not sure about where to sort it in. My first happy surprise was, that I got guys replying to it, not a natural for me.

Quote:
The good ones go into the pot, the bad ones go into your crop.
What I had expected was the difference in the quality of replies. So far I got four responses over the last couple of days. One of them was a nice guy, with whom the communication was difficult. Fortunately before the meeting it turned out he wanted to be fucked himself, to the contrary of conditions I had made in my ad. We had some conversation and I pointed him towards local and online platforms for his own search. For the good, this contact showed me how nervous I still am about the first time.

On the other hand there was somebody for a date in three weeks. Quite a time for that I was so horny that my body shivered hot and cold to be finally used by someone in person. Anyway that was the best contact so far, since all the small conversation we have made. It turns out some people can be really lovely and caring in talks, like cream on my soul. Even if the date shouldn't take place, that experience was worth the ad alone.

Then there was one very rough reply with a plain repetition after 12 hours, before I even had read the first reply. It was as awfully spelled and written, that I even didn't bother to answer.

And then there was another one with some mails back and forth, who currently hasn't replied to my last mail for two days, though his time window given starts tomorrow.

I have learned that even with a well written ad, which also means short, it still takes a couple of questions and answers back and forth to align and prepare. It also builds up trust and affiliation. It's unlikely to find the your very neighbor suddenly wanting to fuck you the moment when you realize what you want. And you wouldn't even be sure he liked it with you or you with him. Especially not via online or ads. It takes time.

Also it's difficult to hook up and takes effort for everyone. I remember when I was young my impression was that it was very easy for girls, later for anyone with a pussy. Similar for subs and tops. There seemed to be a grave misrelation, like in any chat roulette. But the truth is, it is ALWAYS difficult to hook up, no matter if you reply to ads or write one, if you are the prey or the predator, somebody rare and desired or one in a crowd. There will always be a spectrum of quality and cases. Most often it won't work well. You can't catch a fish without bowels.

Anyone I still work on yet another step to explore my sexuality and satisfy my lust.
Views 3124 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good for you! I have done a similar thing with craigslist recently in not crossing, but getting fucked. It took a couple weeks but I found a guy that it worked out with and he came and fucked me! first time a had a real cock in me and it was amazing...I hope your ad works out for you and you can explore being liked for your crossing
    Posted 08-20-2016 at 06:00 AM by SoloPlayMate44 SoloPlayMate44 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you. It's still in the works, but it already payed out by the feedback, despite getting aware it doesn't fit with everyone.
  3. Old Comment
    mhm, if and when you find someone and have this experience saying you havent had the experience yet. will you do a story of it?
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks for the question. I think I am going to be write about it.