Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Dumb Darers

Posted 05-17-2012 at 09:34 AM by Komodo Jones

You know in my last entry I said I didn't really have anything to bring up but now I do, after seeing something on the forums that just kind of upset me a little bit and it's been going on for quite a while. Once again I'm not going to be calling out anyone individually, but for the most part this refers to the male population of getdare. Now I'm not saying that the whole male population of getdare does this. I'm sure a large majority of males myself included, do not fit into the incidents I am going to be talking about. But there are just some people on this site that are just plain dumb when it comes to the acts of asking/giving truths or dares. It almost makes me think that people are illiterate, probably because their hormones are blocking the parts of their brains that control reading. There are three incidents I want to cover in this entry.

Incident 1) If you want to ask for truths and/or dares it belongs in the TORD Online section. I can't remember how many times I have been in turth or the dare forums and there's some person asking for them instead of giving them. Are you failing to read the banner where in bold letters this section is only for posting truths/posting dares? Now granted, this incident doesn't happen too often, but technically it shouldn't happen at all in the first place and it wouldn't if people would just read everything before they post.

Incident 2) This is the incident that caused me to start this particular entry. If a person asks for public dares and asks you no to be too outlandish, how is the dare 'Strip completely naked in the middle of the mall" not outlandish? True, it wasn't this extreme but it was still someone asking to go easy on public dares and someone going way over the line of what easy in. This incident could just in short be said, "People who do not respect limits." Most people have limtis in their signatures; pay attention to them! If a certain fetish in their limits don't dare the person to do them. I have a link to my likes and limits in my signature because my list is so long, yet people have still dared me to do stuff that is one of my limits. Once again people shut off whatever part of the brain controls reading, and is too high on hormones to actually read people's limits. I will admit that I have several "go to" dares which are dares that I post on anyone's requests when I get the chance to. However, I do read their limits to see if I can actually post it. So please read people's limits and specifications for dares before you post.

Incident 3) This particular incdient is not to make anyone feel bad but it may across that way. If you're offended by this I'm sorry. OK, pop quiz. Out of girls and guys, who when posting a request for dares or truths get more responses. If you answered girls, you're right, for the most part. Girls get way more dares and truths than guyws. Why is that? This is just a guess on my part. Guys don't want to dare other guys because they're not gay...How does daring a guy make you gay? It doesn't. Now I don't deal with this problem as I'm partially bi. But let me ask you this. Is it really that difficult to change "drip hot wax on your clit" to "drip hot wax on your balls." Is "How many times have you had sex?" a unisex question? I have created a post for these poor people who don't get any dares, and if you're one of those people who requests dares but doesn't get any, I encourage you to check it out. Chances are there are some people who will check that out and I don't have your likes tailored to. Let me know, if you want me to ty my hand at a dare involving things I like (public) or things I don't like (messy). I'll give it a shot and hopefully be able to help you out by giving you a dare that tailors to your likes.

There may be many causes as to why these incidents happen and I'm probably going to get some comments from this entry that are like "Well it's because this, or we're not stupid it's just because of this." I'm used to getting comments like this. But for all the people asking for dares, here's some dares for the violators of the incidents above:

1) Read the instructions to find out where to post your request for dares.
2) Give a dare or a truth to someone who isn't getting any responses on their threads.
3) Think.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 759 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Bravo. I saw you were a recent viewer to my blog, so I decided to come check your profile out. The same things bug me.

For me personally, it is easier to create punishments in general, rather than dares, but I try to be fair in who I reply to, and I've given a couple males some punishments. In fact... I think I may have given more males punishments than females.. anyway. Great blog, I'll look forward to reading more when I have time!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    It almost makes me think that people are illiterate, probably because their hormones are blocking the parts of their brains that control reading.
    Hehe, best quote EVER!

As for your #3 irk, I personally don't think I've ever given a dare to a male. Seeing as I am of the xx clan and have no idea what it feels like to be a guy (duh) I feel uncomfortable handing out dares to guys because I don't know how their body will react to different types of stimulation. Now, you may argue that seeing as everybody is different I can't know how another girl would feel doing a dare that I set, but hey, that's just how my reasoning goes. I actually much prefer going to the dare section and posting a gender neutral dare that anyone can try if it interests them. But that's just me
    Posted 04-18-2013 at 10:16 AM by shynessincarnate shynessincarnate is offline