Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Report - Visiting the couple's house (updated)

Posted 10-21-2023 at 06:43 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 10-28-2023 at 04:58 AM by SilverBlue

This post is following on from my last blog post, so read that first if you haven’t already (it’ll give you some context as to what’s happening here).

I was surprised to get a message from the couple in the evening, so soon after our lunch date! I am insecure so as I read the message saying how lovely it was to meet me, that they enjoyed our conversation and… I was waiting for the “sorry but”, like a job rejection letter, but there wasn’t one. They both really liked me and they were messaging to invite me to come for a visit to their home and get the ball rolling. it took me a few moments before messaging them back that I would love to come over. I had to let my Master know first. Master was over-joyed. They called me and we discussed the details. I'd pack for an overnight stay and will be hanging out with the wife for the day (and night?). As I may have neglected to mention, Master had already made them aware of my sexual tastes, in the "seeking" advert he listed what were a list of likes and kinks, so yip, I didn't have to explain all of that to them. She wasn't a Domme so although she liked to take charge, I wasn't her sub or sex slave.

The husband offered to be my ride and pick me up and drop me back home, so I would never have to worry about transport when visiting them. I was still buzzing at the time, all of this seemed to be happening so quickly, I don't think I'd fully processed it yet. Anyway, I packed a few essentials, and excitedly awaited the arrival of the husband. Was I going to be fucked when I arrived? I mentioned in the call that I am fine having boundaries pushed, but this was all a rush and I might need time to adjust.

The husband arrived at my place in a flash electric car. We had a good chat on the ride to their house, talking about the weather, the lunch date, and then swinging. They had already told me how they ventured into swinging and as his wife is bi, they didn't want a Hetero couple, and a Lesbian couple wouldn't work for the husband as he wanted someone he could spend time with as well. I kinda reflected on that for a moment, Master has set me up to be fucked by this couple and I'm being chaperoned like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. After spending more time with the husband I got a fresh look at him. He was a bit older than I first thought, maybe 50? I didn't feel comfortable asking his age and they never asked mine. Maybe Master told them?

It was a nice relaxing ride in a nice EV car. It was my first time in one and it was nice. I wish I could afford something like that. They are a lot quieter and smoother than my old thang. It also looked kinda bad-ass in the dark metallic colour. We pulled into a driveway and I got my first look at their house. Nice. The husband led me up to the front doors and we came inside. The husband is tallish, around 6 foot. He looked fit, but in a middle-aged kinda way.

Nice, Nice, nice.

When we entered the house, the husband announced we’ve arrived and the wife came up and greeted me. She thanked me for coming over on such short notice and led me into the living room/lounge. I felt like I should have been getting undressed but it made sense to keep covered and not wear out my welcome... things would be different and it’s their house and their rules. It was their house rules and our arrangement that they wanted to discuss in more detail.

The husband prepared us some coffees while the wife asked how I was feeling. I told her I was a bit nervous, and that this seemed like a big commitment. The wife calmed my nerves and said we will all just take it as it comes and if I have any concerns, I should share them with either her or her husband. I should give them pseudonyms Mr & Mrs Smith, anything is better than ‘the husband’ and ‘the wife’. Anyway, as discussed earlier, she would take the first turn with me as their swing partner. The short notice was also because she was free today and the husband would be out so we could have some time together... alone.

So yip, while I'm staying-over, I sleep with her in the massive king-size bed, while her husband either uses the bed in the spare room or will be out doing his own thing - golf, work trips, motorbike tour away, and whatnot. We may go out for lunch or dinner as a thruple, but it would be unlikely that we would have threesomes. The situation is that I’m here as a third partner, she was really happy that I came, and was excited to explore her bisexual side with me. Her husband could share time with me too, but his dedicated time with me would be secondary to hers. I thought it might be more 50/50 but I guess time will tell.

After our coffee the wife gave me the tour around their house. The husband said he would leave us to it, and headed out at that point. I was given the tour, the main bedroom had an ensuite with a shower, the second bathroom had a spa bath - very niiice, she showed me the spare room, which is where her husband would sleep tonight, and she would sleep when I was with her husband. It seemed a little strange how casual they were about swinging with me. I wanted to know about dress-codes around there house, like what would be OK. She said I can dress relaxed, t-shirt or underwear. I asked about being nude. She was quite aware of all my arrangements with my Master She reiterated that I wear something. I was fine with that, but I’d keep it minimal (FYI: I was only wearing a dress and shoes again). Around this point I was still a little tense and she definitely noticed.

She told me that I need a good massage to get out all my tension, and relax. I said I get tense when I'm nervous. She revealed that she is a trained masseuse/physio. Leading me to another room out the back, which had a cozy feel to it and was decorated with art on the walls, a rock lamp, some statuettes,… and a massage table. She asked if I’d be comfortable undressing, she will give me a 'tantra' massage. I'll admit I was a little bit hesitant, but this seemed like a good way to relax and get familiar with her touch. I have been nude (sort of) when getting my laser work done after all. I kicked off my shoes and slipped out of my dress. She had watched me undress and was eying me up and down the whole time. It definitely did NOT feel like when I had the laser work done. I remember instinctively folding my arm across my body. She complimented my physique “rockin’ bod girl”. Oh and I should lay face down first.

She turned on some calming music, like Lo-fi which I kinda like to de-stress to and then I felt oil being drizzled over my naked body…
Views 885 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Would love to read more about your visit at the couples place, is there a second part coming soon?
  2. Old Comment
    It seems like you're in for a calm and relaxing sexual experience. If your partner gives you time to sleep, you will return rejuvenated and refreshed. I can see you starting to prefer playing for the other team.
  3. Old Comment
    Very good report, like always, looking forward the next chapter of this interesting relationship
  4. Old Comment
    Looking forward to hearing more about your new arrangement SB!
  5. Old Comment

Comment responses

Quote:
    Originally Posted by loppa View Comment
    Would love to read more about your visit at the couples place, is there a second part coming soon?
    This is on-going, so I'll post as and when I'm able to give an update that is interesting.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lionsan View Comment
    It seems like you're in for a calm and relaxing sexual experience. If your partner gives you time to sleep, you will return rejuvenated and refreshed. I can see you starting to prefer playing for the other team.
    I'm hoping I can adjust to it, the more experience I have with her may help me.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragoneau View Comment
    Very good report, like always, looking forward the next chapter of this interesting relationship
    Thank you Dragon. I'll see how many "chapters" I'll have. I don't want to disappoint them by bailing out too early or not committing myself to them properly.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bananabob View Comment
    Looking forward to hearing more about your new arrangement SB!
    Thanks Bob. More to come, once I can expand on my notes!
  6. Old Comment
    Well sounds like a good start. So nice of her to help you de stress with a nice massage.