Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

6th Anniversary Spanking Report (and wax play)

Posted 03-17-2019 at 05:33 PM by Butterfly

To celebrate my 6th Anniversary on getDare, I created a thread where people were able to give me spankings.

The final tally was as follows:

Hand - 69
With hand across both cheeks - 1
Cane - 11
Paddle - 17
Heart crop - 16
Chain o pain - 9
Wet spatula - 9
Flip flop - 37
Slipper - 1
Favorite toy - 1
Say "Thank you, Brat" - 1
Ruler - 1
Bouquet of flowers - 1

There were also 5 additional spankings that broke my limits (spanking with a wooden spoon, dildo and Mr. Devious' foot). I allowed Mr. Devious to choose what he wanted to spank me with, and he chose the paddle.

This afternoon Mr. Devious and I decided that we would do the spankings as well as some of the custom edges from my thread. To make things even more fun, we thought we would use our new neon wax.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Candles.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	868

We bought the wax from a kink convention in October. It is body safe and burns at a safe temperature. When doing wax play, the candles you use are very important. Colored and scented candles especially can burn at higher temperature and can burn your skin. From experience, I can tell you that burning a nipple is not fun.

Mr. Devious lit the candles and I laid down on the bed, face up, on top of a plastic sheet (to try and contain our mess).

The first drop of wax was freaking hot! I jumped and immediately whimpered, but it cooled off very quickly. It took a few splashes before Mr. Devious figured out the best way to get the wax to drip rather than pour. But when he did ... yum!

As my ass warmed up, the wax drips didn't feel so hot. It is hard to explain what it felt like .... it was light and feathery, the warmth spreading as soon as it touched. The more wax that dripped, the more layered the wax got and the longer the warmth lasted. It felt so amazing!

The best thing about neon wax is that it glows when you use a black light. My bum lit up in pretty colors!!!

After Mr. Devious had covered my ass in wax, it was time to start the spanking. The first spanking was a hard one across both cheeks. Not even a warm up first!!! He continued with the 69 hand spanks going back and forth between my two cheeks.

A lot of the wax started to come off anyways, so Mr. Devious took a minute to flake a bunch of it off. The next 11 were scary ... the cane! I am not a huge fan of the cane. It is a much more thuddy pain than I like. However, Mr. Devious was pretty nice and most were delivered pretty gently and right on the meatiest part of my butt.

However, his nice streak didn't last as he grabbed the paddle and went postal on my ass. I was squirming and screaming and cursing, legs kicking in the air as he did 17 with the paddle.

Name:	Paddle.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	870

The heart crop is also one of my favorite implements. It can have a real whippyness to it and Mr. Devious didn't disappoint. It wasn't nearly as bad as the paddle but it was deliciously snappy.

The chain o pain is a whole other beast ...

Name:	2019-03-17.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	871

Even though we list this in our toys, we hardly ever use it and I usually don't give people the opportunity to choose it. However, they did and I didn't want to back down, so Mr. Devious got it out and I braced myself. Thankfully for me, it is so long that it is rather awkward to try and swing while in a small space such as our bedroom.This meant that the hits weren't too bad after all. I did feel the sting, especially where the ends hit.

Next were some very unconventional implements. A wet spatula was very stingy, although the water didn't seem to make a difference. I actually rather liked the sting of the spatula. The flip flop on the other hand was pretty boring. The slipper doesn't have a rubber sole so it was uneventful. Mr. Devious couldn't find a ruler, so he hit me again with the crop. As for the bouquet of flowers ... he used a bottle of my body spray which had flowers pictured on it (sneaky man)!

Now, the worst of the spankings was the one where I had to say "Thank you Brat". Mr. Devious used the paddle for that one. It made me insanely blushy and I giggled after. I got one additional hit, pretty hard I might add, from the paddle as that is my favorite spanking toy.

The last 5 were limits and therefore I told Mr. Devious he could choose anything he wanted. He decided to end the spanking with 5 really hard hits with his bare hand. I really do like his hand on my ass. The firm, hard slap is so intimate.

Name:	Spanking.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	869

Thank you to everybody who added spankings in my thread. I hope you enjoyed my report.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3704 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great report. Wish I'd known as I would add a few more with the paddle. Hope you two enjoyed it.
  2. Old Comment
    Yeah as always good reports from you and I am a tad jealous for this but it looked like good fun
  3. Old Comment
    Yes!! I win!!! I love you! ��
  4. Old Comment
    Yay! Your ass looks even better that way! Like a party ass!

That chain-o-pain looks scary and like it could deliver a LOT of pain. Good thing it wasn't so bad.

I'm happy you had fun!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    Yay! Your ass looks even better that way! Like a party ass!

That chain-o-pain looks scary and like it could deliver a LOT of pain. Good thing it wasn't so bad.

I'm happy you had fun!
    I have a suspecion you'll find out exactly what the chain-o-pain feels like
  6. Old Comment
    great report, thank you for sharing!
  7. Old Comment
    Amazing report, and wow, that neon wax is the best thing ever!
  8. Old Comment
    Yayy, this looks so exciting. I agree with Jaro, a real party ass!
  9. Old Comment
    Love it! Glad to hear you had a good time, and enjoyed us all coming together to spread the love. Thank you.
  10. Old Comment
    I love the pretty lit up bottom!

I have to try some of that as soon as I can!
    Updated 03-24-2019 at 09:12 AM by Butterfly