Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rate this Entry

Needed: Playful Banter

Posted 03-04-2019 at 09:18 AM by Butterfly

I realized earlier this month that I have been missing something pretty significant in my life .... playful banter.

We all know that I am a brat, a very good one actually :P The truth is, I am a brat because it is fun. I like pushing and then being pushed back. I like to make people laugh and overall have a good time.

I love having a partner or friend to banter with. Somebody who can tease me, and take my teasing without getting offended. Somebody who doesn't want to punish me for "speaking out of line" or being disrespectful. Verbal ping pong.

Bantering is a sign of affection for me. If I feel comfortable teasing, pushing and even "abusing" you a bit, then it means I like you. Kind of the equivalent of a little boy pulling a girls hair. And don't worry, I expect to receive as good as I give, so if I choose to banter with you, please don't feel the need to lie down and take it. Nothing is better than playful, sexy, bantering back and forth.

I didn't realize that I had missed it so much until Tease came back and commented on my blog. It had been so long since I had really bantered with somebody who could keep up with me. Where once a fire roared, it had died down, but with kindling from Tease, it ignited a spark deep inside me.

Soon after, I found Dominantbritmale and he encouraged my banter. In fact, he adored it. Knowing that he was comfortable with it, made me push things even further. And soon enough, I was back in top form!

I am quick witted and clever. I don't even have to think about it anymore, it just comes to me naturally. The most hilarious things just pop into my head and before I know it, it just comes out!

It makes me so happy to have the banter in my life again. I really do need this. It makes me laugh (I think I am pretty hilarious), it keeps my mind clear and sharp, it keeps my heart light and fluttery. Bantering brings me joy. Oh ... and it also turns me on

So ... look out getDare ...

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1875 Comments 15
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 15

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love your banter. It is very hard to find people who appreciate it and I'm glad you have people who do in your life. (And who can keep up with you.) Domanintbritmale is a lucky man. Don't let him forget it!
  2. Old Comment
    Your banter would be good...if it was any good!

OMG I'm kidding, someone find me a hard hat!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr.Dom View Comment
    Your banter would be good...if it was any good!

OMG I'm kidding, someone find me a hard hat!
    *Gives Butterfly all the hard hats*
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    *Gives Butterfly all the hard hats*
    That...is...so...unfair.
  5. Old Comment
    So in a bantering contest between you and Dr. Dom, who would win, hmmmm?

My money is on you of course (not only because you own my balls), but I will be encouraging your new Dom to prove me wrong!
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Katie View Comment

My money is on you of course (not only because you own my balls), but I will be encouraging your new Dom to prove me wrong!
    I appreciate the encouragement. I fear it will culminate in a defeat for me, however.

Why?

Brat. I could churn out line after line, but one pout and a foot stomp later and I'm dead in the water.
  7. Old Comment
    Brat apprentice ready for duty! =P
    Posted 03-04-2019 at 12:51 PM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Apparently the brat union did work.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LittleMissSass View Comment
    Apprentice??? pfffffffft!
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr.Dom View Comment
    I appreciate the encouragement. I fear it will culminate in a defeat for me, however.

Why?

Brat. I could churn out line after line, but one pout and a foot stomp later and I'm dead in the water.
    You do melt when I stomp my foot and give you my pouty face!!!!
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LittleMissSass View Comment
    I am going to teach you everything that I know! You are such a natural already! I am so happy to have you help me team up against Dr. Dom!
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    I love your banter. It is very hard to find people who appreciate it and I'm glad you have people who do in your life. (And who can keep up with you.) Domanintbritmale is a lucky man. Don't let him forget it!
    Thank you! And thank you for the hard hat!
  13. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Katie View Comment

Of course I would win. Not even a contest! (unless he uses my real name to tame me and then I am just a subby puddle of goo, but don't tell him that).
  14. Old Comment
    I think being able to be witty and humorous while chatting is an amazing thing that some people need to practice more, But yes i love chatting with you and getting your opinion on various things
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CagedHiruzen View Comment
    I think being able to be witty and humorous while chatting is an amazing thing that some people need to practice more, But yes i love chatting with you and getting your opinion on various things
    Thank you, that is very sweet