Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > foxtrotter

Rate this Entry

punished again

Posted 12-01-2010 at 09:14 AM by foxtrotter

last night i went to meet Sir again.

i admitted to him that i needed punishment. which i did...because not only was i not able to keep my no masturbating vow...but i slept with my dads friend again. i admitted it to him, and he told me to meet him in 20. i said i didn't have the gas money. to which he replied "that's not a request." i kind of had an "oh shit" moment. i must admit.

bear in mind...this might not be a 100% accurate recollection of events because i couldn't update my blog last night on account of my grandma sleeping in the living room. i have a messed up graphic card that makes an obnoxious clicking noise when my computer is on, so when she's here it gets turned off at night.

so i went out to meet him. he had to adjust some stuff first, then he told me to strip outside the door and climb in his car. so i did, and it was extremely cold. i just about dove in the car. he then told me to lay down on my stomach with my head facing the door and i obeyed. he felt my pussy, and i realized it had been awhile since i shaved, which i told him, and he said "why?" i said "I...just...lost track of it sir." he said, "boy, you really fucked up didn't you?" and she started to paddle me. witch he must have been doing pretty hard because it hurt right off the bat. he gave me some really hard smacks on the ass then told me to roll over.
he put clothes pins on my nipples, which were actually pretty tight. then he put a couple on my pussy and twisted them. yowch.
he started to spank my pussy and boobs. quite hard i may add, then he lit a candle and started dripping the wax on me.
it made me all squirmy. it was hot and burning, but a very interesting sensation and not altogether to unpleasant. he dripped some on my boobs, then my stomach and started to slowly trail down to my pussy.
it's kind of weird. the one thought i had before he actually got there was "what?" and then the wax hit my pussy. daaaaaamn that hurt. but,like always, the pain was still turning me on at the same time.
he started saying what are you learning? "i said to do what i say I'm gonna do and not sleep with my dads friend." he said "i don't. I don't think you've learned anything. You've been a stupid little whore haven't you?" then he opened up my pussy and let the wax drip inside it. i wanted so bad to close my legs but all i could do was wildly flex my toes because he'd told me to keep my legs open at all times and when they started to close, he just whipped them apart again. "he said, what do you think?" and i agreed wholeheartedly that I'd been a stupid whore.
he continued to drip wax on my pussy, then moved back up my stomach to my breasts again. my nipples were starting to get very sore and sensitive, and i started to wiggle and whimper. i don't know if i've ever wanted to be fucked so bad in my life. he stopped with he wax and said, "is that a relief?" and my head, being incredibly foggy for some reason didn't get what he was asking. he asked it again and i didn't respond again because for some reason, i couldn't figure out what he was asking at that moment in time. so he went back to dripping it on my pussy. he said, do you believe you've been properly punished? "i said, my voice very shaky, do you believe i've been properly punished Sir?" he did not respond, and went back to dripping. i was close to sobbing, it burned so much, but i continued to take it. he said, :are you gonna cry for me?" I said. "I'm very close to it Sir." and then, he help my pussy open again and dripped it on the very bottom, right next to my taint and it started to actually run down in my pussy. i started to dry sob. to top it off, he shoved his thumb into my clit. i think i could have shed tears but for some reason it wasn't happening and i started to plead, "no please! not my pussy anymore please!" he let it drip a couple more times then told me to get on my hands and knees. he picked up his cane and told me to count to 20. so i counted "one Sir, two Sir" He was hitting really hard with it, and I'm not sure what he uses as a cane, but about halfway through he broke it on my ass. he continued to whip me with it anyways. when i got to twenty, he told me i was going to suck his cock, no orgasm for me because i had failed. so i went to work. I'm getting a little better at deep throating, i seem to be losing my gag reflex a little.
when i was done i asked if i could take the clothespins off and he said, "after you get your underwear on..." and trailed off. then i realize I'd worn underwear, which I'm not supposed to when i go to meet him. I admitted, "i do have underwear Sir." he said "I'll remember that next time."
i slipped my underwear on. which hurt like a bitch when it compressed the clothespins. i asked again if i could take them off and he said yes. that rush of blood you get when you take clothespins off sucks.
afterwords i had to go to my sister in laws house to discuss helping her move and ended up helping her pack. first i went to the bathroom pick off the wax. there was ALOT in my vag, and i couldn't believe how wet I was. I knew there was no chance at being allowed an orgasm though, so i lived with it. even typing this. i want to masturbate so bad, but i still know the chances are slim. so I'm suffering through it. I'm hoping so bad to get an opportunity to soon though.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2022 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments