Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > foxtrotter

Rate this Entry

punishment

Posted 11-12-2010 at 02:21 PM by foxtrotter
Updated 11-14-2010 at 07:54 AM by foxtrotter (update)

today, i was asked if i needed punishment for anything. i honestly said that i needed punished for letting my phone die while i was talking to him becuase i'm horrible about keeping my phone charged. as punishment, he told me to masturbate untill i was just about to cum and stop there. so i started to masturbate, just with my hands. i havent for a while, so it felt extremly good and i got into it. but i almost forgot i wasnt supposed to cum and just when i started to feel it welling up i quickly remembered and slapped my pussy to stop myself. i sat there for awhile, then started to shake. the water showering on my croch almost inadvertadly finished me off and i had to jump away from it.
i let him know i had done it. i felt like begging him to let me finish, but i knew that i should take it and not beg. he told me that if i ever let my phone die on him, he'd make me do that every hour for 24 hours. the idea of that made me shrivel inwardly and i promised id never do it again. he told me he might let me cum later tonight but i had to earn it.
i'm almost in physical pain. my pussy is still swolen, i'm still tremoring and i'm still breathing somewhat hard. but i will not touch myself untill he tells me to.

:update: after alot of talking, he finally allowed me to orgasm. i practically ran to the bathroom and started masturbateing. but much to my dismay. it was not happening. at all. i kind of started to panick because even though i was turned on like a motherfucker, i couldn't cum. i was frantically pumping my fingers in and out but nothing was happening. it took sticking a couple fingers in my ass to get myself to finally cum. and it was ground shattering.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 932 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments