Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Still Fantasizing About the Past

Posted 02-10-2016 at 11:17 PM by Rose_Angel

I last posted just under a year ago. Wow how time flies. So just a quick update for anyone who cares/ knows me, etc. I'm getting married this year, planning to buy a house next year with my soon to be husband, and I have a wonderful call center job working for an insurance company. Life is grand. No real complaints. Anyway, that's not what this blog is about, but I figure after a year of being inactive, I'd mention it. So, onto what has really been on my mind lateley...

It's been...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

Rant about conversations/lack there of

Posted 02-27-2015 at 12:10 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 02-27-2015 at 12:21 AM by Rose_Angel

disclaimer: I simply started writing what I was feeling and thought about, with no thoughts of direction on where it would lead.

Life has been incredibly 'interesting' in the last week and a half. I got sick, and my sickness caused inflammation of my side, and I sprained my ankle on top of that! I had 4 days off work, two of which were fortunately already scheduled days off.

So I stayed home, slept a TON to take a break and help my body heal faster, and my boyfriend and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Sharing a fantasy

Posted 11-06-2014 at 10:02 AM by Rose_Angel

I want to be stripped. I want to have all privileges taken away. No furniture, no hot water when taking a shower, no cold water to drink, no computer/internet/tablet/tv/books/entertainment of any sort. No clothes, with the exception of underwear with the harshest wedgie I could give myself. And of course, absolutely no cumming, or even edging.

Along with this, every restroom break would have to be earned with at least 15 minutes of kneeling prior to using it.

With the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Drafts vs. Publishing on

Posted 10-14-2014 at 06:40 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 11-06-2014 at 09:55 AM by Rose_Angel

This is... a bit of a rant. I've noticed several bloggers (whom I respect and LOVE their blogs), that have been putting blogs up to be published at a later time.

This of course, shows up on the top 9 blogs, and it's a little... frustrating, when you see them, and want to read the content, and repeatedly see

'Invalid Blog specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator'

As someone who used to blog a LOT, I always used drafts. This...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average.

My views on submission over time Three?

Posted 09-14-2014 at 08:08 PM by Rose_Angel

I have a feeling this might be done several times, but I think it's an excellent blog topic!

I'm going to first explain (or try to explain) my views of submission from when I was a young kid. Obviously, I didn't know what 'submission' was... I just knew I liked to follow the orders of people. I gave control to a male in second grade, and told him he was allowed to 'ground me' if I didn't obey him. I remember when he pretended to arrest me, and I gladly put my hands behind my back,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Things I miss from D/s and tasks

Posted 09-10-2014 at 07:06 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 09-10-2014 at 07:09 AM by Rose_Angel

I haven't blogged in forever, so I'm sure to many of you, I'm a complete stranger. But to those who know me well, know that I used to post on a quite regular basis.

So, why did I stop blogging? Primarily because I ended all online D/s relationships, along with all online play. So I've had nothing to blog about. This blog is just to get out my thoughts... and perhaps to show my boyfriend in the near future. Not to change anything necessarily, but just so he knows how I'm feeling....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Report on Wedgie for my Lover

Posted 03-15-2014 at 05:25 PM by Rose_Angel

Introduction

It’s been months since my last blog. Not quite a year, but close to 9 months. The reason for this, is because I quit doing online D/s stuff in general.

However, I still talk to several friends, and the only exception to quitting all D/s, is my friendship with frosty and 1pupil. I occasionally give them tasks… and every so often, although rare, I let Frosty have some type of …. I wouldn’t really say dominance, but something like that over me, for very short
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized