Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Sharing a fantasy

Posted 11-06-2014 at 10:02 AM by Rose_Angel

I want to be stripped. I want to have all privileges taken away. No furniture, no hot water when taking a shower, no cold water to drink, no computer/internet/tablet/tv/books/entertainment of any sort. No clothes, with the exception of underwear with the harshest wedgie I could give myself. And of course, absolutely no cumming, or even edging.

Along with this, every restroom break would have to be earned with at least 15 minutes of kneeling prior to using it.

With the above, I want the ability to have to earn privileges throughout the day. For instance, perhaps 300 long sentences, reading something along the lines of ‘I deserve to suffer immensely, and am thankful for even the chance to earn a few basic privileges today.’ Would get me a 10 minute warm shower. Perhaps an hour of standing in the corner would get me a pillow for when I sleep that night.

Or most likely, what would be best with this, is for each awful thing I do, can earn me points, and each basic privilege for the day costs a number of points. If I even so much as caressed my nipples, or stroked my clit in the slightest, I’d lose points.

Imagining this, with how incredibly bored I would be, with nothing I could do about it, gets me beyond excited, I can’t help but touch myself when I think about it actually happening.

I had this fantasy last night as I was trying to get to bed... which the edge from it certainly helped! Anyway, for some reason, I just felt like sharing this.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5201 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'll pass the link on to Frosty, could give her ideas for the end of year muahahahaha
  2. Old Comment
    Funny thing... while I didn't mention this in the blog when I wrote it up, I was initially imagining it was her that was controlling me on this.
  3. Old Comment
    Loved reading this, and very happy you decided to share it.