Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Person Above Diaper Dare (Hypnosis Day)

Posted 05-03-2016 at 08:24 PM by JTN2010
Updated 05-04-2016 at 09:12 AM by JTN2010

Got an interesting dare from NobodyImportant in the Person Above Diaper dare thread. It's got enough going on I thought I'd make a post about it.

The Dare (I made some small edits to the dare, either for sake of wording or to make it more cohesive).
Choose my favorite diaper hypnosis file and put it on my phone.
Then roll a D6 to determine which day this dare will be completed on:
1. Monday
2. Tuesday
3. Wednesday
4. Thursday
5. Friday
6. Saturday
On the chosen day I'll wear and use diapers all day. Additionally, I'll be listening to the hypnosis file whenever possible (basically anytime other than like driving).
Finally, if I so choose, I can add or subtract days from the above roll my wearing additional diapers equal to the amount changed.

The main changes I made above is I'm to use the diaper during the day (just seems appropriate) and I made it clear adding/subtracting days adds simultaneous diapers (otherwise it seems like I want to change it more to give myself more changes during the day).

I'm also assuming I can change freely during the day. I'm going to consider the day from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. Finally, I'm adding the stipulation that I cannot masturbate that day (simply because I know if I do it's unlikely the dare would actually get completed properly).

With all that out of the way...

The only reasonable days are tomorrow (Wednesday), potentially Saturday, or I can make next Monday or Tuesday work.

Setup

The roll was 2, which would be next Tuesday. I might be able to make it work but it seems much easier to simply do it tomorrow and wear double diapers (not ideal as I will need to leave the home a few times but I should be able to make it work).

I decided I'd try to try to find a file that mostly focuses on bedwetting (although I sort of wanted one with some daytime...effect as well). I've never been able to wet the bed without waking up and I figured that'd be neat to eventually get there (sort of a new experience even if not ideal).
I decided to opt into Sarnoga's Diaper Dependence series, specifically the second one. I'll listen the first one a couple times, but mainly this for the second one.

I've listened to the first one a few times years ago (when it was newer), but never regularly.

I think my schedule will be something like Diaper Dependence 1 followed by #2 twice, and repeat or something.

Anyway I'll try to update once the day is over (nothing special should happen but I've never listened to hypnosis a ton at a single time).

Update 1
Nothing too special with the diapers (still in the first set, although it's pretty full). Getting a bit tired of the hypnosis. At this point I feel like I'm partially drowning it out, for better or worse. No idea if it's having an effect.
I forgot exactly how it's setup, that it focuses heavily on building up (not listening just in order) so I'm focusing more on the first file (2:1)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2688 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments