Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

How to get out of trouble

Posted 03-20-2019 at 07:59 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

One of the topic requests in my "Choose my next blog topic" thread was "How to get out of trouble by being cute". Thank you Bbob for this suggestion.

Now, I am a perfect little princess so I don't get into trouble too often. However, when I DO find myself in hot water, I have a few techniques that can help me get out of trouble.

Pouting
Of course the very first line of defense is to stick out your lower lip, give the puppy dog eyes and bat your
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180408_001348.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	874  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 22 votes, 4.50 average.

Re: Which Is Important!

Posted 11-19-2020 at 02:36 PM by MasterDaddy02

That Privacy Policy:

How important is that safety defense in a blog? Well according to so many. It is very important what you share about yourself. So many don't dare take any chances in opening themselves up. Especially on this site because it is unhealthy and harmful in so many ways. They know how it can be used against them and fully dangerous. Some have said that you must think before writing anything concerning yourself. Some have set strong guidelines and don't go outside the box....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Interesting Reports!

Posted 07-18-2021 at 10:18 PM by MasterDaddy02

As things are heading backward! Some surprising uplifting reports will be coming. That will have excitement as some will say. Yep, I knew it from the reading in the past.

Just have to put a tease in there!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

I Confess, I Cheated.

Posted 09-07-2021 at 06:00 PM by cariadferch
Updated 09-07-2021 at 06:11 PM by cariadferch

I pride myself in being honest and doing all the dares given to me on here at getDare, while honestly admitting to something I can't do. A friendly game of Truth or Dare with dandushma evolved into a game of Strip Battleship. He was into trash talking and name calling so I played along because those things can be fun. My Welsh competitiveness go the better of me and I tried to get one by him, seeing if I could claim to take the same piece of clothing off twice. He caught me and I was mortified. What...
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Back from being MIA / Naked store run

Posted 11-10-2021 at 03:17 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone! First off, I’m so sorry for disappearing (and leaving a few dares unfinished). My summer was both a crazy one emotionally but also a pleasant one in terms of exploring my exhibitionism. I’ll share more of my summer adventures in my next few posts. To celebrate my return, I thought I’d share a challenge I did back in the summer to get you interested in my blog again

Naked store run:
This was a challenge that came to mind as I was talking to a friend about their...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Is it even worth it?

Posted 12-11-2022 at 01:13 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*please note that this blog has been written over a few days and so it may be disjointed*

Is the pain even worth it?

I met my sloth this week. It was so magical (more blogs to come, most likely). We had 4 amazing days together. It exceeded all of my expectations.

I haven't felt this much of a spark with a Dom since I met Mr. Devious. It is so scary but wonderful. I loved every minute of our time together until ...

It was time to say goodbye....
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bondage and more - task report

Posted 02-25-2023 at 10:25 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-26-2023 at 03:14 AM by SilverBlue

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, please leave comments on your thoughts or any feedback you have, it’s appreciated and I do try to respond to all comments.

How I communicate this dare has been weighing heavily on me. Would you want to know my full honest thoughts and feelings, which include how I’ve felt afterwards, or do you prefer I keep to my slutty fucktoy perspective? This will be the first part of my detailed dare report. It is my written account of the dare and what took place