Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

We Meet Again: Answering your questions Pt 1

Posted 12-25-2014 at 04:54 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:31 AM by Butterfly

Here are our answers to your lovely questions about our trip:

What was your favorite part of the trip? - Eivens

I am choose something sexual because I know there is a question about our favorite innocent thing later. So, I will say my favorite part of the trip was being tied up and teased for almost 3 hours. It has been one of my biggest fantasies forever, and to live it, and for it to turn out just as good if not better than I imagined it, is amazing.

Well if we are going with a sexual answer I am going to agree with butterfly! Teasing and tormenting her was a dream come true for me as well. It has been something I have been looking forward to for so long and it was everything I had hoped.

What was your favorite moment together? - Eivens

“Too much pressure” it just made me laugh so much. The whole thing was so silly and I giggled so much.

Hehe… that is so cute! It really was too much pressure If that was filmed it would win funniest home videos for sure!!

But seriously … bringing him into my room for the first time with his presents all laid out on the bed and the penis balloons floating around. The penis balloons have been a running joke since the last trip, and I just felt so proud but silly having them laying there on my bed for him. I also loved sitting there watching his reaction as he opened up the christmas presents I got him.

One specific moment I remember vividly was while we were in the hottub and butterfly had her remote vibe, I looked at her with a bit of an evil grin and we both smiled (her’s was the cutest blushy smile ever!!)

Is Asslvr convinced that Butterfly’s side of Canada is the best? Or like Butterfly formulated, does he at least think her side is as good as his? - Groen

Ok…. I do love Canada, I think it’s the greatest country in the world! Her part is extra special because she is there. What she showed me while she was there was magnificent and equally as beautiful as my side of the country. Canada, no matter what part truly is beautiful.

Which means it is better. I win.

Oh come on…. at least equal!

Fine … but even you admitting it is equal means I win :P

What was your favorite toy to use? - Eivens

Well … my favorite toy to use on him would have to be the e-stim butterfly. I loved watching him jump and squirm as I played with all the different settings. He isn’t normally very vocal, but he definitely made noise that night. I think in my blogs I have made it super clear that I love love love my new wand attachment. I will have to say though, that the close runner ups would be the new beads and the glass toy. Oh my goodness I just love toys so much.

Lizzy!!! such a hard question… we had a whole suitcase full!!! If I have to choose only one I used on her, It would have to be her wand with the new attachment. we both LOVED this attachment! It really was amazing to use. As for what toy she used on me, I will go with the clover clamps… Just kidding… those things are evil!

You just can’t handle them … I personally love them.

I really did like the estim toy too, it added so much more sensations and awareness to everything.

How did the tying up go? - Groen

I gave a lot of details about me being tied up in my blogs, I also got to tie up Asslvr. I feel like I could have done a better job. I was a bit less nervous than last time, but I still felt a lack of confidence. There is less toys you can use on a guy, and we were trying so many new things this time. I was trying to make it as enjoyable as possible without hurting him.

You did great sweetie! I had her tied up twice, so I got to spend a LOT of time with her helpless and subject to all my tortures (Ok so I am sweet and it wasn’t too much torture) but I think it really was a fantasy come true for both of us.

Why did you not go out and find more plaster and make the clone a willy work? - Shadowice0825

I really think we would have if we didn’t run out of time. We were already trying to cram so many things into such a short time.

I agree… If we saw it at the toy store we went to, it would have been a guaranteed purchase!

Yes, he would have let me leave me the store so he could purchase it.

Nope I would have had a death grip on your hand… you wouldn’t have gotten away!

What consequences came out of the “Who is the sweetest?” thread? and how did that go? - Groen

We used your idea. After dinner I got to be the one in charge until midnight. Since I had already tied him up earlier that day, I used this time to suggest we try and beat our record. I wanted him to tie me and pleasure me with 20 orgasms.

Which really worked out great for me since I got to be in control again and do one of the things I love most… make my butterfly cum over and over and over again!!!

What was the vanilla thing both of you most enjoyed during this trip? - Groen

ARCADE! I wish we had unlimited tokens and had a week to spend there!

ARCADE!!!!!! Asslvr was like a little kid. Everytime we ran out of tokens he begged me to let him go and buy some more.

What were Asslvr’s first thoughts about the penis balloons? - Eivens

As soon as I saw them I’m pretty sure the first thing that came out of my mouth was.. Yay!!! I really couldn’t help but smile, it was sooooo cute.

Penis balloons are cute? How?

Well you're horrible penis drawings for one and the fact you wrote penis on the other two just in case I didn’t know those were actually penis’ drawn on the other two!

Now the truth comes out … you said they weren’t horrible!!!

Hehe.. ummm *blush*

To be continued ...
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments