Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Two plus: Fantastic PM dares for two or more partners

Posted 05-26-2018 at 03:59 PM by CSasha
Updated 06-10-2018 at 07:04 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares are for multiplayer fun, so for two or more people who want to be involved with each other with a single PM dare. Special thanks to KittyAydy for the inspiration and PMs I stole from them. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in my personal PM dare list in my signature ):

You need one or more partners for these PM dares, all of whom have to agree with you on these terms. Never without consent!

You'll find some anonymous Cass and Sam mentioned here, just as example. When you mention your partners, link their names to their profile so everybody knows who is involved.

PM Cass and me "PAD AND SLAP" at once, and one of us is going to rub or stroke the genitals 1000 times and tell the other, and the other will slap the genitals 100 times.

PM Sam and me "DONE AND FUN" at once, and one of us is going to orgasm and tell the other, and the other will be in denial of 24 hours after that information.

PM Cass and me "ANAL CONTEST" at once, and both of us will do balls-deep anal thrusts with a dildo in one session with at least half the dildo out before each thrust, and send you the number. After you got both results from us, you will forward them to us. Whoever send the anal thrusts first, gets to count them double. Whoever has less anal thrusts, has to do as many deepthroats as anal thrusts by both of us.

PM Sam and me "THROAT CONTEST" at once, and both of us will deepthroat a dildo in one session, and send you the amount. After you got both results from us, you will forward them to us. Whoever send the amount first, gets to count it double. Whoever has less, has to deepthroat twice the sum of our amounts and report to you and me.

PM Cass and me "DRINKING CONTEST" at once, and both of us will safely drink piss in one session, and send you the amount. After you got both results from us, you will forward them to us. Whoever send the amount first, gets to count it double. Whoever has drank less amount, has to drink half a liter of piss daily in the next seven days and report to you and me.

PM Sam, Cass and me "TEAM" at once, and all of us have to complete 1,000 deepthroats in total. Every day we haven't completed them, we have to do 100 deepthroats more in total. Every day not any of us has done at least one deepthroat, we have to do another additional 100 more in total. Any deepthroats have to be reported to you.
Views 2827 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I hope some of them will make it on Sam's and Matt's list...