Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Princess' Blog

Welcome to Princess Mere's blog...
Rate this Entry

About me.

Posted 11-21-2010 at 12:01 AM by Mere

Sia. My name. I'm 16 years old, I love to write poems and I LOVE to be happy!! XD It's like, my favorite thing to do! XD
I'v had an awesome time at gD, with the members! Like, seriously, I made AMAZING friends!! See how lucky I am? :P
I would name everyone here, but eh, it's a long, LONG list. I'm moving to the hospital in a few hours, and um, I had to say goodbye to everyone. I talked to all my friends personally, of course. I'm typing this mainly for those who could not be contacted. (Ahem, Nixie, Chloe, Tigey, the guy who was the first one to dom me and a few more). I've said sorry to the people who deserved it. I've been forgiven by an amazing person, so I'm SUPER glad! XD
I want to thank everyone for all the amazing moments!! It's like, I'll never forget those. People here are amazing, and oh, thank you depp for changing my username that day, otherwise I wouldn't have come back here.
Anyways, this is about me, so let me go on! I LOVE roses, I love them SO much! And I love my daddy the most. I'm dating the second most handsome guy in the world, after my daddy. My best friend has the prettiest eyes in the world! I LURVE Lokey's stutter!! XD He says that I just need to "let" the doctor's treat me, and I'll be fine. Okay, I'll let them! Let's see if they can save me? That'll be miraculous! XD I want to witness another miracle! I love Aivey and Sekai and Loman. Yea, my problem! :P I love Jen, she is one awesome girl. Not naming anyone else, sorry. But they all know who they are!
I always wanted to meet my real parents, who will probably come to see me in the hospital, I'm sure. I LOVE the smell of sandalwood. I have the best doggy in the world! XD I'm learning Spanish, and then I'll learn French!
I ALWAYS wanted to die for a day and see how people react! So if I come out of the grave after a day, don't freak out! I love maths but I hate the lady who teaches maths in our school. Besides, I miss my best friend a lot! :/ But I'm happy!! And oh, I'M HYPER! XD
It's time to say goodbye now! So, a happy and cheerful goodbye! XD
A tip from me would be, to live life, enjoy it.. Life can be hard, but don't go on cribbing about it. There's no point. There should be one, or two people who should know about your sad times. Discuss your happy moments with everyone, and you'll invite more happiness to your life!
Sorry if I ever bugged you, I'm mean!! XD And thank you, once again.. Bye bye. Take care.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11449 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thinking of you. Hug x
  2. Old Comment
    Take care Mere. Your awesome
    Hugggggs country pussy ;-)
  3. Old Comment
    Forever in our hearts Sia. I mean forever.
    Keep smiling girl
    We love you dearly.

Ian & Ivy
    xXx xXx
  4. Old Comment
    I love you Sia. You know I do since I told you many many times. Forever in my heart also. I know we will be together again soon one way or the other.
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you for everything you have ever done.
    I love you so much, I really do.

Please don't go
  6. Old Comment
    Oh no! I hope you will be ok Mere. I will miss my daily Mere spam! *glomps*