Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

3rd December

Posted 12-04-2014 at 12:58 AM by sparklystar
Updated 12-04-2014 at 01:18 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So we're getting near the end of the milk udder punishment. Hopefully everyone who voted for it is pleased with my reports on it. I only have to complete today and tomorrow as catch up from Sunday. The worst bit about the whole thing is the milking the udders until they burst because then the milk sticks to you and just leaves a horrible residue. After bursting my udders I then had to have a shower as my sleeping dare was to repeat the 'professional hooker' dare. I really don't like this one as I feel really slutty and whore like, especially performing it in front of Master as we've only just started the relationship and him seeing me get myself aroused and edging is just humiliating.

Anyway, I got dressed in the required thong and then he stopped me. Master said that my advent calendar dare for the 2nd was that when completing this dare I had to wear no knickers at all and double the amount of edges and cumming. This was horrible. I already struggle to cum doing this dare, I'm just not a huge cummer. I'm more just very aroused. So I took the knickers back off, put the shirt and skirt on and then handed him my phone. He sat on my bed and filmed it while I faced him - there is no need for a mirror because he films it. I slowly began my striptease, lingering over my breasts and nipples as I know my Master thinks they are cute. Once my clothes were off, I moved my hand to my clit and made small circular motions and rubbed it. It felt like I was there for ever teasing my clit but Master assures me it was only half an hour before my first edge. I took a minute rest and then began again. I slowly got quicker at edging but it took a lot longer using my fingers than using a vibrator. It went 26 minutes, rest, 23.5 minutes, rest, 21 minutes, rest, 18.5, rest, 17, rest, 13, rest, 13, rest, 15, rest, 12. After these 10 edges I was really horny and just wanted to bring myself down and go to bed but I still had 6 edges to do and 2 cum. With a 189 minute video in three parts I had over three hours to make myself edge six times and cum twice. Surely it would be possible. i got into bed, rewatching myself and feeling very unaroused - although it did arouse Master and rubbed my clit. I did manage to edge 6 times and after rubbing myself for an hour, I still had two hours to cum twice. I did finally manage it this week to complete it properly but I hated every minute. Now I am due 1400 spanks to my pussy for all the edges and punishment spanks I have accumulated and 650 spanks to each ass cheek.

In the morning when I woke up I deleted the videos as I had been so tired the night before I just hadn't got round to it. The text from Master said I could wear what I liked but no underwear. So I got in the shower, washed the smell of last night off me, wrote slut and whore in the required places and got dressed for work which I had that afternoon. I wore plain black trousers and a loose fitting top that wasn't low cut and a cardigan. I wasn't working for long just meeting people I was going to be working with and working out a suitable timetable that suited us all.

I ate my cereal on the floor of my room out the bowl and then headed to our morning lectures with my udders swinging slightly. We were both worried about them at work but it wasn't going to happen as when we were walking one of them fell off. It didn't smash but everyone walking to lectures behind us saw it and we had to try not to look at each other for fear of laughter and embarrassment. The other fell off soon after taking a fair bit of my skin with it and burst. This wasn't so bag as there was less people around and nobody saw exactly what happened.

After lectures, I said goodbye to Master and headed to work. It was weird wandering around without my udders and no bra but nobody realised so it was all good. I then needed to go to the toilet and had to text Master. He just let me go as he knew it was at work still.

Once home I knocked on his door and he opened the main door and let me into his bedroom. I knelt on the floor by his feet, spread my legs as wide as they could go while kneeling and sat up tall. He then undid my trousers to check that i was still not wear any underwear and smiled when he noticed I wasn't. Now without my trousers, Master said he was going to give me my third day of advent. He wrapped clingfilm around my breasts and crotch in two seperate pieces, pulling everything tight. He then went to the kitchen and came back with mashed banana, mixed with honey, syrup, lemon juice, tomatoes and bread crumbs. He the poured the mixture into the makeshift underwear, duct taped it up and told me to stay like that until bed. So I am currently still wearing this horrible mixture and all I can feel is it squidging against my arse and going up my pussy/anus. I've also had to roll on the floor several times for Master's pleasure to squish it more and make sure it covers all my breasts and crotch.

ALSO WE HAVE FOUND OUR HUMILIATING RULE - TO COMPLETE A WEBTEASE. It's humiliating because it is private but I have to touch myself in front of master which I get humiliated about

Write again soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 884 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like your pussy will get a lot of attention during next spanking sessions. The hooker dare seems still uncomfortable for you, but maybe this Feeling will Change sometime, or itīll still be the perfect humilating treat for you.

I bet your Master were proud of you as he inspected your clothes and you still wear no panties under your clothes. What a nice and shameless puppy
    Posted 12-04-2014 at 11:09 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline