Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Three Fantasies from the Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit

Posted 05-02-2022 at 03:33 AM by gently
Updated 05-02-2022 at 04:13 AM by gently

I've been really inspired to share my fantasies lately, in part because of the amazing responses I got on my first AMA thread. And I even saw this lovely blog post from SilverBlue, where they share the Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit - delicious!

I just had to join in 🙈 I've already posted my responses on the thread, but it wasn't enough. I needed to expand on the mental images each category and prompt gave me. And, in all honestly, I needed to feel all of you guys getting as aroused as...
Old

Changing my dream fantasies

Posted 06-17-2018 at 07:29 AM by CSasha (I love words)

They say when writing a story or a novel, you have to learn to change your vision of it. Because when you bring it down into words and details, breath life into it, make it real, you get reflections and feedback. How you imagined things isn't right an healthy, so life points out that you have to change. Change your perspective, yourself, your story. As long as you don't, you will fail.

Since decades I bring up certain fantasy scenarios when I am in bed trying to sleep. They reflect...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part Two

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:50 PM by lola.fox

- -

The following story was written for Jameser, so I decided not to change anything so that you could get a feel for my experience as it was without any edits. [Also, it's a bonus for those of you who like to imagine it's you I'm speaking to - if you enjoy a bit of mental role play!]

- -

You spend a moment grabbing and admiring my ass, squeezing it just before you wind up your pitching arm to administer it a heavy handed smack. You’re only twenty spanks...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part One

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:49 PM by lola.fox

Whenever I’m sad or before he goes to bed, I ask James for a nice thing. By nice thing, I mean I ask him to tell me something that’ll make me feel good. Most of the time it’s just something sweet, like him telling me something he really likes about me or a daydream he had about us cooking dinner together. Other times, I let him know I’m in a turned on mood and I want to hear something naughty that I can enjoy while lying in bed, letting my hands wander. I sort of take advantage of James’ generous nature...
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasies with Jameser - The Secretary

Posted 10-20-2015 at 07:01 PM by lola.fox

No matter how many blogposts I write, I still get just as nervous every single time. Am I the only one that gets like that? Anyway, this post is a little different because it was written off the cuff while I was at work one day.

One of my FAVORITE things to do is to get my Dom hard while he's in public and can't do much about it, so I like to ambush him with photos and videos at very inappropriate times. After doing this for a bit, I wanted James to send me a few naughty pictures of...
Posted in Fantasies