Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Breaking point

Posted 10-03-2021 at 08:19 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It has been over a decade ago when I was in a session with my husband, bend over a bar stool, being spanked with a crop on my ass cheeks. Stupid me was thinking I could make my husband stop smoking by asking to be hit until he did. Well, I cried and he stopped, not necessarily in that order. I had somehow reached by breaking point, giving me an epiphany about everybody making their own choices. Little spoiler here, he stopped on his own years later. Anyway, my husband had been a great top and stopped...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Rules

Posted 02-26-2020 at 04:33 AM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)
Updated 02-28-2020 at 12:37 PM by RubinPhoxx

My current rules are as follows:
  • Must make a new Blog post at least once per week
  • Must post in at least 3 threads per week

I am open to ideas and suggestions!!

I would welcome rules focused on:
  • community engagement
  • blogging upkeep & posting
  • Daily/weekly posting requirements

PM, or leave a comment with your suggestions and I will give it serious thought and reply
Old

LessAwful's Guide To Be Less Awful

Posted 11-22-2019 at 10:48 AM by LessAwful

Consider this blog post a bit of a ranty open letter to all the people I've seen on the site that are here to get a quick rush, hoping something fun will happen.

I'll likely expand this post in the future, it's an uncollected mess of thoughts about some of my grievances with other people.

1. Chat first, masturbate after

If you're only going to read one bit of this before getting bored, let it be this. This is important.

Most people, myself...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

PM dare Pool service

Posted 11-18-2019 at 09:33 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Back when I was active I had my PM Pool. Now I am not active in getting PM dares, so it doesn't work from my side. But maybe someone likes to pick up the idea.

I love PM dares, so much that I wrote why and how. In short, I found it a good way to give and receive dares. You don't have to read anyone's likes and limits, just pick from the options of PM dares and their numbers within the maximum. You don't even have to ask if they are open for a dare. See someone with a PM dare list, for...
Oracle
Old

A little appreciation blog for some getdare users i met

Posted 04-20-2019 at 05:45 AM by SecretGhost

hey, i dont know how to start this blog
but ill go straight to the point.

when i was at work i.. just wanted to thank everyone i met through getdare with a personal touch.

i will soon start but.. just know if youre not on this list DONT WORRY!! im really forgetfull and i will make a part 2 for the people i missed.
heck i will even make more if i have to because sometimes this community doesnt know how awesome they are and i just want to show it

Posted in Randomness
Old

Business card - My rules of engagement

Posted 06-10-2018 at 09:17 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Cass
Lover of Humans and Humanity

Rules of Engagement

1. Respect all people's privacy and private space. Included is not being bothered without reason, and not being continuously bothered beyond reason.
For example: Don't message anyone without a good reason. Don't whisper someone in chat without giving a good reason. Don't message someone again who didn't reply to your first message or told you to stop messaging.

2. No violation of privacy and...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

getDare Survival Guide

Posted 06-18-2017 at 03:38 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:26 AM by CSasha

Eyes bigger than the mouth. Do you know that moment when you desire more than is good for you, when you bit off more than you can chew, or when something surprisingly turns out to be quite different than you thought? Happens all too often, to all of us. It's fine.

Today I encountered several current and past bigger examples of this issue, here on getDare: People, who started quite ambitious, nearly as much as to make me worry by their planned burden, only to be more or less clearly...
Oracle