Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Three Things

Posted 09-28-2017 at 08:39 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-29-2017 at 06:33 AM by lola.fox

I’ve been browsing the forums more often than normal due to a little extra free time at work. I noticed a few patterns in threads, some blogs, and even through conversations I’ve had in chat and through kik. I decided to pair this with a journaling prompt I’d read a while back and make a list of three things that it seems like everybody wants, but I’m very happy without.

1. Punishments

I see a lot of requests for punishments - not that this is a new thing. Even when I joined...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old

BDSM, abuse and health

Posted 01-16-2017 at 07:03 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-16-2017 at 07:13 AM by CSasha

If you already haven't, go and read BDSM vs. Abuse and Dear Sub.lucy: BDSM and Abuse which have inspired me. They are very good, interesting to read and point out some important issues.

I'd like to start with my observation that sexual orientation and preferences might be related to the past experiences, especially while growing up. You can find several articles on its change. But I need to pin down the most important statements for me:

1. Sexual orientation and preferences...
Oracle
Old

Bdsm 101

Posted 06-16-2015 at 12:44 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags bdsm, kinky, rants

Keep in mind, these are my thoughts, my own opinions. Take what you will from it, disagree, agree, doesn't matter. These are the rambles of me, not you.

So, BDSM can stand for different things, but I have only heard two variations.

Bondage Discipline Sadomasochism

Bondage Dominance Sadomasochism

There are probably more variations, but I'm going to stick with the first one. I read somewhere this great analogy that I've always really liked, but...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter one. The nature of the relationships

Posted 05-09-2015 at 10:23 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:48 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Come and sit down at my feet, pet. Today, before the end of this conversation, I'll let you ask questions without prior request. Someday you'll have to decide to become someone's slave. If you have, of course, a lot of courage and desire. Often it seems that these two qualities of soul enough to become a slave girl, but it's not quite so. I often think that the main role in taking on the status of play ambition or laziness, one of two things.

What distinguishes a good slave? The desire...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Cruelty, as a form of love ..."

Posted 01-01-2015 at 06:03 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Remember my girl...
Remember roses with thorns cut out for you to avoid injury your fingers, and cuts on your forearm when the blood flow down from them in thin streams.
Remember melted, slightly cool ice cream in your favorite cafe and burning wax, which painted on your back.
Remember how I carry you in my arms when you hit the knee and how you rubbed them to blood, not having the right rise on your feet. Remember how to caress your breasts so desired linen silk, and how tormented...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.08 average.

Frosty and her Heart Attacks

Posted 10-21-2014 at 04:31 PM by Tease

So I thought I'd write a reply to frosty's blog Trying To Kill Me With Heart Attacks written from my perspective, if you haven't already read her blog I'd suggest starting there first.

So it was Saturday morning and we were chatting away on skype, the usual banter as frosty enjoys her teasing and playfulness (read brat). Like always I was sitting watching her play much like a kitten unable to resist that ball of string, batting at it and getting tangled deeper and deeper until "Oooops"...
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Anniversary Weekend Session Part 2

Posted 07-05-2014 at 12:44 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

Continued...

Next he told me to bend over on my hands and knees and spank my ass with the cane 50 more times. Getting from my back to my knees without closing my legs at all was super awkward (I got off the cam for a little bit of that), and I accidentally jostled the pegs when I was about halfway up, and OUCH. Then, I got on my hands and knees again, legs spread, pegs and butt towards the camera, and did the spanks. At this point I had a pretty good pain high going and I am pretty sure...
Posted in Uncategorized