Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 25 votes, 1.92 average.

Welcome

Posted 02-04-2019 at 09:53 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 02:06 AM by SilverBlue

Suuup my GetDare readers,

I'm doing this blog to share my dare reports (categorised as dare reports) so this is my Dare Journal. I will be posting my progress on any dares or challenges I might be given - or give

Some of the dares may be sexual in nature, but please do not expect my blogs to all be sex related. However, I may publicly share some sexual details at my discretion.

I will attempt most dares, although I do not intend to break the law, or cause
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 1.86 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Stuck?

Posted 09-07-2019 at 07:21 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:45 AM by SilverBlue

So, the task I'm stuck on is Hot on the dancefloor! You must spend a night naked in a club or pub! Enjoy the attention..Nightclubs here are usually smaller and anyone getting naked would be ousted in minutes, if not hauled up by security. So realistically, I've only worked out 3 options so far; one is to apply for a job at the strip club Calendar Girls NZ (they're looking for new staff at the moment, according to their facebook page, which is convenient). The second suggestion is, go to Peaches and Cream...
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average.

Common mis-conceptions about Loke

Posted 01-02-2010 at 09:02 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

mis-conception: All he does is bring up religion

Truth: While I do talk about it a lot, 99 percent of my blogs and threads and posts are non religious.

Well, I guess that is about it, lol.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.67 average.

Coming back to Getdare...

Posted 06-10-2019 at 12:33 PM by Bloxo

So a few weeks ago, after a several month absence I posted about coming back to the site, here are some thoughts on what it's been like...

So at first the site seemed pretty quiet, I think maybe the time of year influences who posts and how active people generally feel to do dares and interact with others...the winter putting people into a bit of a hibernation mode...

I have to admit it feels a bit weird right now...I've gone back to being quite active lately, but I still...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 1.64 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - pre-report

Posted 05-25-2019 at 04:48 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 05-31-2019 at 02:28 PM by SilverBlue

Hi there,
Just a short one for now. It's a nice sunny day, and I'm meeting up with someone for lunch+ (that's code for lunch plus funtimes).

I don't have much time to detail, it's a daytime hook-up so I'm dressed down, wearing my white converse shoes, black micro mini-skirt, and a tank top, sunglasses and I'm wearing my hair down as it's not windy at all.

He wants to be naughty, naughtier than usual. We've played before and the trust is there for some bondage play.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average.

Now Senior Member: New sig, new profile pic, new avatar!

Posted 12-26-2008 at 02:53 PM by bungie1

Hi! I reached 100 posts today, and decided to post this on my blog, making my 3rd blog post .

Anyways, I gave myself my first avatar, and profile picture (however, that is not me there )

I also will give myself a new signature before my 101th post. If anyone has any ideas for anything I should take out of my sig, that would be great

I am also going to start a quote of the week thing, where if you have a quote that you like from get dare, you can pm it to...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 1.50 average.

No End

Posted 01-01-2010 at 09:15 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 01-02-2010 at 07:41 AM by lokelake

I will never stop preaching here on getdare and trying to bring Jesus and God to all. I will follow what commands of me, "preach to all the world." and, "rebuke, correct etc..."

Now, you have one of two choices:

Choice One: Hate me for it, despise me, immaturely criticize me greatly.

Choice Two: You can be mature about it, critize in a mature way, ignore because it is not your cup of tea, you will look beyond the surface and won't...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized