Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 55 votes, 3.24 average.

Report: Wearing a tiny microkini at the beach (revised)

Posted 03-23-2020 at 06:22 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 09-07-2021 at 06:08 AM by SilverBlue

This report has been revised since the original. It took place days before the first Covid 19 lockdown in March 2020, before Covid was known to have spread to NZ.

March has arrived and the days here in NZ are getting shorter, when I go out for exercise or a run, I’m getting back home in the dark. So, knowing that summer here in New Zealand is coming to an end, when I saw that Sunday was forecast to be (a warm for NZ) 25 degrees Celsius (78f) with clear skies, I gave a lot of thought about what to do. I hadn’t been to Rona Bay in Eastbourne for a while… I looked through my drawers for something to wear and then an idea hit me.

I shut my blinds and turned on my lamp. Standing in my bedroom with only my lamp light on, I was looking at myself closely in my full-length mirror. I could see my rib cage and my breasts rising and falling rapidly with the pulsing heavy beat of my heart. My thoughts were all over the place. I think this would be pushing it, especially if someone confronted me about it, I loathe confrontations. I twirled around in front of the mirror.

I was telling myself “"do it slut, expose yourself like the dumb slut you are" over and over, like I was trying to convince myself my body is just for others to look at. And seeing me dressed in this tasteless tiny micro bikini may arouse or disgust them. I snatched a long tee-shirt hanging from my closet and put it on for the drive out.

My trip out to Eastbourne was your typical 20-minute weekend drive out of town. I was reasonably covered in the car, and most of my attention was on the traffic, so I didn’t give much thought to what I was wearing until I arrived at the beach in Eastbourne. It was a busy, more than I expected. I think everyone had the same idea I did…

I had to park by the Pavilion, across the road from the beach. I wasn’t too self-conscious walking from my car to the beach as I was still wearing a long top that came down to just over my butt. I went through a ritual before I displayed my slut body. I rolled out my beach towel. I took off my sunhat but kept my mirrored sunglasses on to hide my eyes. My breath catched in my chest as I did a visual sweep around me. It wasn't crammed packed like Oriental bay can be on a sunny day, but I would guess there were about 30 people on the beach and more people along the wharf and walking along the footpath.

What happened to that determination I had back at home when I had so much certainty about doing this? The longer I stood there thinking about it, the more awkward I seem to the people around me so I and grabbed the bottom of my tank top and slowly pulled it from the bottom, up and over my breasts, revealing my microkini underneath. The cat was out of the bag, I was in one of the 2 micro bikini’s I'd bought for the slut dare. I'd worn the other one at the nudist beach in 2019. This one is labelled ‘the-bikini’ micro bikini, which has a ribbon strap, from each nipple-covering triangular-shaped piece of fabric, with the ribbon strap going up around the back of my neck, and a thin string that links between the bra pieces and goes behind my back. The micro bottom was another small piece of triangular fabric that’s about the same size as the top pieces, that has like these two metal hoop links at the front that the ribbon strap attaches too, the three ribbons loop around to a single metal hoop link at the back. At their widest points the fabric pieces are all about 3 fingers wide, which just covers all the essentials but nothing else.

My inner voice was just like "Oh my god, oh my god, this is sooo degrading"

Stretching my arms up over my head, I pulled the tank top off and dropped it to the sand. In my head, I felt like everyone would be looking, judging, approving or disapproving of my reckless exhibitionism.

I had to own it. If I act normal and chill-out, I’ll draw less attention. I sat down, re-applied a fresh layer of Neutrogena sunscreen spray (it’s easier to apply to all the bits of my body exposed). When I finished, my gaze lifted to the ocean and I caught saw some guys laying on their chests looking up the beach in my direction.

I’d given them a smirk back and they looked away, like they were caught in the act somehow. I thought about how, if I ever posted about this on getdare, someone would comment that I should have asked these guys to apply my sunscreen and how slutty that would be. Hmmm. My thoughts drifted to imagining if they really did apply it over me, their fingers over me, getting in between my legs. I must get myself to wet with these hot thoughts! I was meant to be at the beach to chill, maybe tease a little, but I shouldn’t have been getting off on this. I had to calm my clam, or signs of my excitement would give me away. I put my earbuds in to listen to a couple of podcasts, reclined on my back and closed my eyes.

After the first podcast I sat up to apply some spray to my back, twisting my torso as ya do. Personally, I take some pride in my body, I exercise practically every day. “If other people can enjoy that effort too, then even better.” Fuck I sound like a vain slut.

I tapped play on my second podcast and rolled onto my front. The small coverage the front offered might have pushed some boundaries, but the back of a lot of bikinis are the same so I felt more relaxed laying this side up. Giving my spankable little butt some exposure. My sunbathing and podcast listening were both cut short. I hear a thumping noise and shouting “sorry, sorry” and spotted some idiots kicking a football around the beach that rolled into someone on the beach. They were kicking it a bit too close to everyone else, so I decided to leave at that point. I was getting kind of thirsty anyway. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the idiots rubber necking at me. Because they were a group of about 6 of them, I avoided making eye contact.

I got my drink from the shop by the Pavilion and drove home. I had a shower, shower head on full. I just couldn’t resist cumming from the pent-up sexual excitement about what I’d done. What a cheap, nasty girl I'd been showing off like that. All I'm good for is a beach perve for a bunch of idiots.

and now this report is done I can go to bed.

No more of this kind of task for a while as health restrictions are in place here to limit the virus spread. So for now there's just a cheeky pic on my snapchat story instead... and whatever I can do indoors. Six weeks of lockdown isolation made the end of summer so much harder for me. No weekends away either.
Views 2811 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Really greate report. I see you already know us all to well
    Posted 03-23-2020 at 10:02 AM by stubenkueken1984 stubenkueken1984 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    It's nice to read that you found the will to follow through on your plan. Congratulations.
  3. Old Comment
    Sleep well. It has been a good slutty action. I am very confident you brought plenty of visual pleasure that day.

Just mentioning, even as a slut, you don't have to go for the extreme (meaning asking those guys to apply the sunscreen). Well, not always or even most of the time.

Stay safe, stay well, and enjoy
  4. Old Comment
    Great report Silverblue!

I'm glad you were able to make the decision and follow through with it. Who would have known that going to the beach could cause such excitement?

Like Cassandra said, I'm sure you provided no shortage of visual pleasure for those beach goers.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Comment
    It's nice to read that you found the will to follow through on your plan. Congratulations.
    Thank you! I was happy with myself that I didn’t back out, it was a lovely day and even though it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, yep I went through with it for well over an hour.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Sleep well. It has been a good slutty action. I am very confident you brought plenty of visual pleasure that day.

Just mentioning, even as a slut, you don't have to go for the extreme (meaning asking those guys to apply the sunscreen). Well, not always or even most of the time.

Stay safe, stay well, and enjoy
    Thanks Cassandra, this isn’t a task from the ultimate slut dare, but I never got any use of those micro bikinis it made me buy. But yep, no need to push the envelope, I felt risqué enough with the outfit choice on a busy beach.

No more of this kind of task as health restrictions are in place here to limit the virus spread. So for now there's just a cheeky pic on my snapchat story instead...
    Updated 03-23-2020 at 12:54 PM by SilverBlue
  6. Old Comment
    Lovely report. Glad you got a relaxing day at the beach before social distancing kicked in!
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverSwitch View Comment
    Lovely report. Glad you got a relaxing day at the beach before social distancing kicked in!
    I know, that was on the 8th of March and things were mostly normal then. Ironic how I thought it would be the lack of sunshine hours and cooler temps that would keep me indoors. But yep, that made me super proud of myself for taking the leap and having a great memory.
  8. Old Comment
    Another great post! Glad you found the courage to do something which challenged and excited you so much. Would have loved to have been on that beach. Also, loving the various new profile pics. Would be great to see you model your micro bikini. ��
  9. Old Comment
    Great report - I am really enjoying your blog. I remember going to Eastbourne when I was a young man growing up in Wellington. Unfortunately I don’t remember seeing any girls in micro bikinis
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Subroland View Comment
    Great report - I am really enjoying your blog. I remember going to Eastbourne when I was a young man growing up in Wellington. Unfortunately I don’t remember seeing any girls in micro bikinis
    Thanks so much, it’s great to hear people like hearing about my crazy challenges.
    All the beach spots along Eastbourne are nice when it’s not school holidays. In my experience Scorching bay is the better beach for bikini sunbathing, but I’d have to get their early because it can lose the afternoon sun due to the hills.