Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SecretGhost

Rate this Entry

My loneliness

Posted 03-17-2019 at 03:34 PM by SecretGhost
Updated 03-17-2019 at 03:57 PM by SecretGhost

This blog is one of a big series to open up to the world.
I want to talk about one of my biggest mental issues that i always had.

And that is loneliness

To keep this part short. I lost alot of friends and i always wanted a girlfriend that just loves me for who i am

And even if not..
I just want to hug, kiss, cuddle and more, because i need physical contact. Because i want to do it for the other person and it makes me forget the world and be happy

But because My depression basically feeds on my loneliness. I basically get worse and worse by the years

its killing me
And i dont want to be alone anymore..

Anyway
This is one of the things that keep me awake at nights and throughout my days
I diddnt go fully in depth but i might will in a later entry
Or i will post only for certain people that i trust
*its more that not 100% of the internet can see it*

Anyway thanks for reading, it means alot to me
Views 592 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Life is a bitch, but you have wait day by day a little more we all feel the same at some point and many overcome this stage at least here you aren't alone kisses and a big hug
  2. Old Comment
    I can understand the feeling of being lonely. I really don't have a solution for you, but I wanted to let you know that you aren't alone in feeling that way. Sometimes I can feel lonely even when I am surrounded by people.
  3. Old Comment
    Been there, fellow stranger, and was there for a long long time. Speaking from the future, don't just rush into a relationship to kill the loneliness. Be picky. Be prepared to feel lonely. A lot. But as a positive to hone your skills at being a decent person and finding someone who deserves you. Like practice at a sport or any human endeavour, loneliness can be seen as making you better when you're in a relationship.

It sucks, I know. It is awful, bone-crushing and gut-wrenching. It is empty and spans deserts mentally and physically. It turns food to slush, removes humour in the nights when watching TV. It's not a nice thing. But it hones and polishes too. If you want it to.

Dream of things, dream of better. And you can't dream unless you're sleeping. Get plenty of sleep. Eat well. Get to know colleagues or travel buddies - not for potential relationships, but as anchors and friends. Maybe you never open up to them, but lay the foundations to see if they're worth it.

I feel your pain, I know your pain, I was once you. I'm not the only one. Nor are you.

Stay strong, Ghost, stay strong.
  4. Old Comment
    Please do not forget yourself. I know it is very easy to forget your pain in someone else's, but I promise you that if you hide your struggles it will affect your relationships. I currently have that issue with my boyfriend and we ended up having a nasty fight because of it. If someone truly cares, they will appreciate your help, but they will also understand if you need to be there for yourself first.

I know this doesn't fix the loneliness, but I did find that finding good friends on here helps take the edge off.
    Posted 03-17-2019 at 04:35 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Everyone, thank you for the support
    It means alot to me

I have been battling with my stuff for years and it kinda feels good to talk about it

But its still hard