Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Office's Avatars

Come here to see all of Officelover's favorite things as his avatar.

I guarantee a laugh.
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

To Whom it May Concern

Posted 08-22-2010 at 10:11 PM by Officelover

I am taking a long, long break from getDare. Don't ask me why. I just am very tired of it. I have been caught by a freind of mine, and I feel embarrassed. I do not know whether or not I will return. I probably will, eventually, but not for a while. I've been on getDare for a long time. So long that it's almost sad. Recently, I've been taking long breaks from getDare. I've decided that, in the long run, I'm just not interested in getDare any more. I can't explain it, I'm simply ready to leave.

Don't think this is the last time you'll hear from me. I'm sure I'll return someday, missing this site, and I'll post again and be active as ever. When this day will be I cannot tell. Maybe it'll be within a month or maybe it'll be five years from now. Who knows? Who knows? Do not ban me please, Depp.

I wish I had more time and patience to adress each of you indivdually, but I don't see much point in it as I probably will return sometime. I have 2,419 posts. I have 2.90 posts per day. I have been here since March 11, 2008. That's almost three years. I just feel as though I have many other interesting things to do. I am not exactly the perverted, twisted person writing these stories that is suggested by them. That is to say, I think that I should focus less on sexuality and daring. I think that I've really matured since I started my being on getDare.

I will miss it though, I admit.

Go on without me.

See you eventually.

~Officelover
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5431 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    *hugs* WE MISS YOU D:
  2. Old Comment
    Many other interesting things to do is always good. (:

Haaaaaave fun living.
  3. Old Comment
    Office, I know I'll miss you and your blogs.
    I can genuinely relate to a lot of things in you wrote above, at some point people move on from things in their lives, it's just how it works.
    Good luck in your life Mr Office.
    It's always sad when people who bring a lot to the site decide to leave.

4. Old Comment
    I can totally relate to this. I myself only come on when I have down time. otherwise I just don't post much anymore.

Enjoy your time off and have fun.
  5. Old Comment
    Goodbye office lover...You'll be missed but we do understand when your ready we'll all welcome you back with open arms ...If that day comes at all...I know we've never really spoken but I feel like i've come to know you at least a little...You're a good person...Goodbye
    Posted 08-23-2010 at 12:11 PM by Doms_Little_Girl Doms_Little_Girl is offline