Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

1,000 more for Jenni

Posted 07-18-2018 at 04:28 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 07-18-2018 at 04:36 PM by CSasha

Last time Jenni offered me a quite awesome incentive for doing 1,000 deepthroats in the way to earn maximum tokens for her. Though where it comes from is to make other people do it for getting tokens. So I was working against myself, doing the task for providing tokens to her to have me do more things.

In my next offer to her I challenged to make me earn for her again, but without any incentive. Just by her words. And in fact, she did it with her first response. Such a good girl. Or should...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

How to satisfy your sex date

Posted 03-23-2018 at 08:36 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-30-2018 at 04:12 AM by CSasha

Hello everyone looking for a hot sex date out there,

Yesterday I did have one, from the receiving end. I served two real cocks which was quite fun for me. Let me share what I am looking for in sex dates so you can just satisfy that and get plenty of those:

Quote:
Originally Posted by German Saying
Wer ficken will, muss freundlich sein.
Which roughly translates into: If you want to shag, you have to be friendly.

I am a slut, so I am very open to be treated rough, during the session. But before and...
Oracle
Old

I am a romantic slut

Posted 10-02-2016 at 05:02 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I am a romantic slut. The slut part is easy. Except for some busy or sad phases I not only still have an intense sexual desire, I am also lazy and have a below average standard of keeping my space and stuff clean, as well as regarding my care for beautiful cloth and looks. And of course I have a filthy mind, quite a bunch of kinks and pretty dark fantasies.

But I am also romantic. Though I have supressed my sexual drive and kinks for decades due to a subconscious education about normal...
Oracle
Old

Story: Best friends

Posted 09-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:58 PM by CSasha

A couple years ago I had met Amy, the best friend of my life. What we weren't already doing together, we were talking about deliberately. We really understood each other, often enough without any words. When we grew up into adolescent, our friendship deepened even more, as we confessed our interest in boys to each other. We shared who caught our attention for which reasons, who aroused us and why. I remember a phase were we asked boys to pick something up for us, which made them bend over with their...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Dare contribution

Posted 09-07-2016 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-11-2016 at 05:40 AM by CSasha

Over two weeks ago, somebody asked me to write a letter for a certain Dare she was going to perform. She didn't want to read it herself, just let her friend print it out and delete it.

I did wrote this letter. For the sake of spoiler avoidance, this is a two weeks delayed publishing of it, with names taken out.

"Hello young stud,

our little girl has been dared, and you are the benefitor as much as you like. Congratulations.

To all
Oracle
Old

Story: Drinks for the boys

Posted 08-25-2016 at 07:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:45 PM by CSasha

For this evening I had chosen my short black top, tight black trousers and my black boots. I looked hot at hell again, especially compared to my friends. But unfortunately I was still single and had gotten quite horny for a stud, though I would have taken a boyfriend right on, but at least I needed a good fuck. Even a friendship with benefits wouldn't have been a problem for me, but my friends had all made an agreement among each other.

They were three couples now, since the two straight...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	floorshow.jpg
Views:	684
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	428  
Oracle
Posted in Stories