Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The small print

Posted 02-18-2019 at 01:31 PM by Butterfly

For those that don't know, I am in communication with a special Dom friend. Nothing is official yet, however, we are in trial mode and seeing how things go. On March 1 we will decide if we are going to continue.

As we have been learning about each other, my special Dom friend has learned that there were some secret parts that he neglected to read in our Contract. I decided to be nice and give him a second chance to read the fine print that he missed (you really can't blame him, he is old and his eyes don't work as well as the rest of us).

*Passes my special Dom friend a magnifying glass*

Paragraph 23.3 subsection: The small print

a. Butterfly is a princess and will thus win all arguments

b. _____ cannot shush Butterfly or he risks having panties stuffed into his mouth.

c. Butterfly will always root for whatever team, person, or group that is playing against, or thus competing against ______'s team, person or group.

d. Butterfly is NOT ticklish and therefore it is futile to even try.

e. If ____ does tickle Butterfly, Butterfly is in no way responsible for any damage which may occur to ____ or his property.

f. ______ will wear a tutu and crown and dance for Butterfly in the middle of the chat room whenever Butterfly desires.

g. Butterfly is allowed to give gifts but will not accept any at any time, either real or pretend.

h. Butterfly always gets to pick the music, movie, story, etc.

i. Snuggles are a necessity and shall always be provided by ______ on demand.

j. Butterfly may call ___ any name she wishes including but not limited to: Captain Doo Doo Head, Doctor Jack in the Box, Butt Nugget, Bean Turd, or any variation thereof.

k. Butterfly is more important than food, work, and life itself. Therefore she should be made first priority at ALL times.

l. If _____ is bad, he will wear a shock collar and Butterfly will be in control.

m. If _____ is good, he will get head pats and snuggles.

n. When Butterfly is cold, she will be allowed to stick her cold hands, feet, or nose on _____'s body in any place of her choosing, including but not limited to his back, butt, neck or even in his pants.

o. Butterfly is not cute, adorable or any other words that mean something similar. She is scary and mean and shall be feared. Calling of these names will be subject to punishment as noted in subsection l.

p. Butterfly is allowed to pretend to be cute, adorable or any similar behavior in order to get out of trouble or get her way.

q. Butterfly will never be in any trouble.

r. Butterfly is allowed to spank ______ at any time of her choosing. Alternatively, she can throw socks at him.

s. _______ is the sole property of Butterfly. If threats to her property occur, she may brand him with the word "MINE" across his forehead.

t. Although Butterfly will ask for permission to have an orgasm (as per her rules laid out in this contract) it is really only a formality and _____ will always say yes.

u. When Butterfly is displeased, she will stomp her foot as a means to warn _____. _____ is not allowed to use that moment to knock Butterfly on her ass.

v. ______ is not allowed to laugh at Butterfly.

w. _____ will entertain Butterfly when she is bored, even if that involves doing things he does not want to do, or making a fool of himself in any way.

x. ______ will take care of Butterfly when she is scared, hurt, or grumpy.

y. Butterfly can add as many additional subsections to this contract at any time of her choosing without providing notice to _____ in any way.

z. Butterfly can in no way be harmed due to the making of this list because she is a princess and cute and adorable and _____ likes her too much. Therefore any fall back is null and void due to the terms of this contract.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3656 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ps. Butterfly has an evil twin who does things like the above
  2. Old Comment
    LOL

Should always read the fine print!
  3. Old Comment
    Im not sure who the 'dom' is here. Sounds more like butterfly is.
  4. Old Comment
    How do you miss 26 things in fine print.
  5. Old Comment
    By putting that fine print in 0 pixel size font?
  6. Old Comment
    Or invisible ink ....
  7. Old Comment
    Or embed it into a photo? Not your fault he doesn't know how to decrypt it. Hehe
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Or embed it into a photo? Not your fault he doesn't know how to decrypt it. Hehe
    Oh I like that idea!
  9. Old Comment
    https://youtu.be/3F5l7kLDAoI

you're a business man right? a clause as in the last line in a contract. you got the card... look...

it means you put on the suit you accept the contract.

^___^ gotta beware those hidden details.
    Posted 02-18-2019 at 05:17 PM by Faithfullyyours Faithfullyyours is offline
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Faithfullyyours View Comment
    https://youtu.be/3F5l7kLDAoI

you're a business man right? a clause as in the last line in a contract. you got the card... look...

it means you put on the suit you accept the contract.

^___^ gotta beware those hidden details.
    That was a teachable moment and everybody should have learned from it. Not my fault some people didn't :P
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by useme871 View Comment
    Im not sure who the 'dom' is here. Sounds more like butterfly is.
    Behind the scenes I am very submissive and obedient, however I can't let others see that side of me!
  12. Old Comment
    Are you quite sure he is your Dom friend? Looks more like you are his Dom friend
    Posted 03-04-2019 at 02:02 PM by TheLastCenturian TheLastCenturian is offline
  13. Old Comment
    Nah ... in private i can be a very good, obedient little subby girl.