Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Punishment Report: Do a GD Dare Thread (1/2)

Posted 04-14-2018 at 02:02 PM by apr_ska
Updated 04-15-2018 at 08:21 PM by apr_ska

Part 1: Summary

Sooo this forum is addicting and lurking is an endless cycle since threads go so far back. I've spent so much time on here I've been neglecting things I actually should be doing. My Mistress got mad and decided that since I spent so much time here, she would make me follow a thread. I had to do the dare thread that was most recently posted to, write up the report, and keep it posted here for at least a week. One of the hardest things for me is having to report my punishments...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment Report: Do a GD Dare Thread (2/2)

Posted 04-14-2018 at 01:58 PM by apr_ska
Updated 04-15-2018 at 08:29 PM by apr_ska

Had to post in parts because my Mistress wanted min 2000 words in my report, but blog character limit is 10000

Pt 2: Actual rolls/responses

1st roll- 186. Reroll thrice, go commando for a week, OR anally masturbate (ONLY anal stimulation).
I (stupidly) picked the first since I'm not big on anal. I also knew my Mistress would be proud of me for not picking the easy way out. Going commando for a week is easy enough, so I just have to reroll 3x and hope for the best....
Posted in Uncategorized