Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Phaade

Rate this Entry

Denial Diary

Posted 12-02-2018 at 11:24 AM by Phaade
Updated 12-02-2018 at 11:59 AM by Phaade

Hello Everybody, welcome to my Denial Diary!

Thanks to the active participation in my Denial Thread, I have accumulated 99 Days of Denial and 999 Spanks that have to be done before I am allowed to cum again (They have to be done after the Denial is over tho).

That is more that I have ever done and it will be a real challenge. Especially because I will be denied on my Birthday!!!!

The Denial
My Thread reached an insane:
99 Days of denial
999 Spanks
59 Edges (Vip Rule)
Days of Ill Omen:14,28,39,63,80,81 (Vip Rule, 10% spanks have to be done that day, but don't reduce the 999 Spanks)
The Denial will last until 09.03.2019

I will do the edges while I am still denied. The 999 Spanks have to be done after the Denial period is over.
As stated above, I have to Spank myself 100 times on the days I listed above (10% of 999 are 99,9 so I rounded up).
IF I have more dares to do on some days because of GetDare I will of course mention them in the weekly entry and describe how it made it more difficult or maybe even easier... who knows!

The Diary
So the Diary will be updated every week. I will try to post a Diary entry on every Sunday. The entry will contain my experiences and feelings throughout the week. I am pretty sure I will struggle alot and have many things to write about.
Especially since I have some things I got to do while denied (edges and Spanks) and I will most likely try to get even more because I want to really get into kink again.

On the bottom of this entry you can find a table of content, in which I will link the new weekly entries when they come out.

Thanks and Kudos
Right now I want to thank the people who participated in my Thread again. When creating the Thread I was really nervous about how it would do and if it was good enough to get attraction. I was always kind of bad in structuring texts and so feared it was no well written and wouldnt make people want to add Days and Spanks for me.
Luckily there are really nice people on here and I got more than I had hoped for !!

Let it be noted that I appreciate every single post! Every post made me really happy!
But there are some people I want to mention, who were really active and probably made the Thread as successful as it was.

A Special thanks goes to:
Sain
Wewhoare
Samtheringbearer
Maleforyou
Wingman78

for their frequent posts and bringing the Thread to live!
( I will not forget that you added Denial with those posts tho, so I might get back at you for revenge when the opportunity arises 😈 )

Table of contents

First Day/Expectations
Views 854 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments