Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Report on a lost bet: 1,000 deepthroats credited to ChubbyShySissy

Posted 03-28-2018 at 05:18 PM by CSasha

So ChubbyShySissy, despite or because exactly because desperately gathering huge amounts of deepthroats to do, added by anybody on getDare (click me and add), still wanted me to do some deepthroats. We made a bet with the easy stake from her to expand her thread by three days, which she would have happily done, so she could get even more. Unfortunately for her, I lost the bet and had to do 1,000 deepthroats for her. She could indeed insert half a peeled banana into her ass and keep it in for 24 hours. Such a slut!

Feel free to offer her another bet allowing her to expand her thread because she wants to so much. She just needs someone to trick and push her.

I got dressed in a new pink, slutty net dress with only panties under over my chastity. My nipples were clearly exposed through the net. I used my most common setup with my favorite dildo on the chair and little pet's deepthroat trainer app, set to 1,000 deepthroats. Then I started.

I am not that much in practice anymore, so it took me whole 7 minutes 11 seconds, and also I wasn't in a hurry. Still, I got a sore throat pretty quickly, also a runny nose and I drooled a lot. Despite my chastity I got aroused, thinking about future add threads, and of course, all the deepthroats you can still add to ChubbyShySissy's thread. Give it a try, please.
Posted in TORD Online, Bets
Views 2267 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's not like I want to set myself up for these challenges, it's just I can't say no to people!
    Posted 03-28-2018 at 05:39 PM by ChubbyShySissy ChubbyShySissy is offline