Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Discovery through questions #4

Posted 09-05-2020 at 05:51 AM by RiskyFlame

Similar to the previous three pieces, I just want to answer a few questions and perhaps learn a thing or two about myself and my fantasies. I took the questions from the [Truth] What's your price?? person above thread, selecting all unique, realistic questions found on the 1st to the 3rd page.

I set my prices based on the minimum euro amount for which I would do it. I plan on asking for realistic sums of money because asking for an outrageous sum of money is too easy of an answer. After...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One week plugged and denied

Posted 07-26-2020 at 01:56 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 07-30-2020 at 02:52 PM by RiskyFlame

I often enjoy reporting my thoughts and progress on the dares I receive but this isn't always possible. Usually I send the report to the dare giver in private or sometimes post it on the dare thread. But today, neither options are available: I received the dare on a person above thread and the inbox of the dare poster is full. So I decided to post all my reports on my blog from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanysissyslut69 View Post
(Must wear butt plug) until you've been in chastity for a week.
Day 1 (reduced to <1000...
Longtime User
Posted in Reports
Old

List of 25 keyholding ideas.

Posted 04-01-2020 at 12:38 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 04-02-2020 at 02:17 AM by RiskyFlame (add title to #25)

A couple of years ago when I was much more active, I wrote on several topics which I have never posted for the reason that they are not finished/ completed yet. But it's a waste not to post them so I will be posting some of them over the next period even though they are still in the incomplete state. The image resizing blog entry is actually one of those topics.

=== IMPORTANT ===
- Look before you leap.
- Criticism is much appreciated.
- Always have a back-up key!...
Longtime User
Posted in Lists
Old

HID - Image resizing on getDare

Posted 03-27-2020 at 01:41 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags hid, images

I'll keep it short and simple.

Why resise your images?
I like to resise the images I post on getDare to make them more aesthetically pleasing. No one likes full HD images that go off the screen and making someone scroll horizontally to see the right half.

How to resise your images?
You can post an image on getDare using the following BB code:
[IMG]https://picsum.photos/1000[/IMG]

Then you simply add the URL text below in front of the image....
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

HID - Always Updatable Posts (updated)

Posted 03-27-2020 at 12:37 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 08-27-2020 at 06:16 AM by RiskyFlame
Tags hid, images

Never have I seen someone use this on getDare even though I posted this blog entry four years ago. Nevertheless, here's an updated version which is more straight to the point.

Introduction
As some of you know, you cannot edit your post(s) after 6205 minutes (4 days, 7 hours and 25 minutes). This can be annoying if you'd like to keep updating your thread post with new information such as rankings, graphs, statistics, to-do lists, or thread related information. Fortunate for you,...
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old

My new financial directress

Posted 03-19-2020 at 04:21 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 03-28-2020 at 04:03 PM by RiskyFlame

You should welcome unexpected opportunities with open arms. And I happily did. What started as a casual hello quickly changed to the topic of financial control. It seems that I had forgotten about a thread I had posted two years ago on this topic. Who would've thought that such an old thread would bear fruits now; certainly not me. We stayed on the topic and it quickly became clear that both of us were interested in starting something with at its core; financial control. Honestly, the opportunity couldn't...
Longtime User
Old

Discovery through questions #3

Posted 03-10-2020 at 11:01 AM by RiskyFlame

Similar to the first two pieces, I just want to answer a few questions and perhaps learn a thing or two about myself and my fantasies. I took the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above threads, selecting interesting questions from the 21st to the 40th page. This time 20 pages because it's damn hard to find some interesting questions.

61 • Would you eat food from a bowl in public?
I would, particularly if it's a soup with a spoon. But I guess you assume without...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized