Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

First Night of Service

Posted 10-12-2012 at 08:30 PM by nanomt

My boss and his wife who are keeping me for the weekend directed me to update those who are following my activities. Tonight is my first night serving and servicing them.
My boss plugged my ears and put a hood over my head at my house. After he put me in his truck he stripped me and tied my hands behind my back and clamped my nipples. When he led me into their house his wife removed my hood and forced a racket ball into my mouth. It completely filled my mouth and hurts my jaws. My boss...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Nipples are Much Better

Posted 10-10-2012 at 05:11 PM by nanomt

My nipples are much better today. I didn't wear a bra and my blouse was rather tight. The fabric rubbing against them all day felt really good and that made my nipples hard all day. They are somewhat visible thru my blouse which got me some very bad looks from women and lots of stares and smiles from men.

I'm disappointed my boss or his wife didn't use me today. Maybe tomorrow.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Boss and his Wife

Posted 10-09-2012 at 04:54 AM by nanomt

For those that don't know, my boss caught me masturbating in my office and as a result, I told him about Getdare and Kinktalk and now he and his wife follow my thread and read my private messages. They are going to take a larger part in my whorish activities and from now on, whenever I'm in his office talking about my activities I must be completely naked.

They did come by during my selfbondage over the weekend and they fucked while my dogs were fucking me. She even pulled on my nipple...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Bosses Wife

Posted 10-08-2012 at 04:23 PM by nanomt

Today my bosses wife made me strip and stand before her and my boss while in his office.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forced to Show My Nipples at Work

Posted 10-04-2012 at 01:09 PM by nanomt

Some of my bosses clients saw my nipples through my shirt today and made positive comments about it to my boss.

My boss just directed me to have several blouses at work that I can change into when certain clients are here. When they are in the office, I'm not allowed to wear a bra and the blouses must show my nipples very well.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forced to Work Naked

Posted 10-03-2012 at 11:04 AM by nanomt

Yesterday my boss made me completly undress and he locked my clothes away in a filing cabinet that I have no key for.

Today he's making me work topless.

I feel so vulnerable and exposed. I'm no better than a play toy for him.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave for a Group of Men

Posted 09-29-2012 at 09:04 PM by nanomt

I offered myself to a group of men tonight on GD. If they all accept, they'll work together to humiliate me to the max. I think this will be very erotic for me and maybe the members of GD will learn what a filthy whore I can be when I'm horny.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized