Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys

Posted 05-13-2018 at 05:35 AM by Bloxo
Updated 08-02-2021 at 02:24 PM by Bloxo (Addition)

Okay, so I thought I would give a fuller account here...as well as tidying up the signature!
Being honest sometimes I feel quite Vanilla compared to some members on here, but I definitely have my kinks...

Messy: probably one of my first and my strongest kink, prefer to get girls messy but can be fun to take the odd dare sometimes, prefer slimy, thicker gunges and foods like Custard for sweet play, though for harsher things there is baked beans, soups, mushy peas, etc...only issue I have is living in Warsaw the classic messes I’ve been used to in the Uk aren’t always available, but can always find some kind of local substitute!

Current access to Mess where I am

Exposure/exhibitionism: no I’m not going to wear a rain coat and Flash people, but I am happy to prove I’ve done a dare, maybe even post something temporarily online, have a shared cam experience with someone fun or let a nice girl direct me on occasion...

Games/bets/challenges: whether they be simple like RPS, more involved like battleship or chess, I do like games against girls where it is more than victory at stake, so stripping games, messy games...something that will lead to a forfeit for the loser, always open to trying something new...have heard of strip D&D...now that would be amazing to try!

Spanking/Flogging: more used to dishing this out than receiving, but would take this as a punishment without raising a fuss

Sensation play: whether it be something like stroking, or ice, it is fun for me, lotion, massage oil...anything which stimulates my senses

D/s: I love to be in control, or hand over control, like to set and receive rules, exchange respect in different varieties, I’ve always been curious about the scene and had a few play partners over the years, great way to explore and learn

Bondage: again more used to tying up than being tied, but it can be fun to give up control with someone you trust

Truths: love to be asked questions, shows me that people are interested and want to get to know me

Exercise: always happy to have someone tell me how to workout...can easily get lazy without motivation haha

Dislikes:

Mess again: Okay, so I love the humiliation of mess...but it's a pain to do, so I don't do it often, so it's a love/hate thing...as it should be haha!

Wax: This hurts!

Hypnosis: Not sure how much of an effect it would have...also don't want to lose my mind haha, but would try it if forced

Hidden Public: Something I would experiment with, but wouldn't do anything I could wind up getting caught over!

Edgeplay: I find this hard to do, unless it's requested in a creative and fun way!

Cumplay: not one to eat it certainly, but like the above if I deserved it would play with it...not my first choice at all though...

Body writing: not opposed to it per say...but don’t want to have to explain it to anyone if it’s seen haha, would do for limited periods if the ink would come off easily enough

Mild CBT: I can take a little pain down there, but would refuse anything crazy!

Limits:

Anything involving another guy:
Seriously won't take a dare from a guy, do any play with a guy...sure can talk as a friend, maybe even dish out a dare if they are in one of my games...but don't ask me to enter anything that makes me compete or be sexual with a guy.

Bodily fluids: I.e, Piss/Scat/Blood, no interest at all here, wont say more to avoid offending people, but this is not for me at all

Public: I don’t want to get arrested (and in Poland you really don’t want to mess with the Police, also don’t want any unconsenting adults to be forced into anything they don’t want to see! Same goes with social media, not looking for my friends to know about this side of my life! Or texting for that matter haha, no involvement of family or friends whatsoever.

Extreme CBT: still hope to have kids one day, don’t want to harm the factory! Or even just feel any extreme pain down there...

Anal: don’t want anything going up that passage haha

Cross dressing: Again just not an interest and not willing to go out and buy female clothing, if a girl wants me to try out her underwear that’s fine haha, but that’s the only exception I’d make

Printing Pictures:
Only have access to a work printer...so this is a no go!

Anything excessively loud:
Even though I live alone...I have neighbours and would rather not have them upset by noise...already had the police round due to one party haha

Denial: Honestly I don't see it as healthy for a guy, so I stay away from it

No interest (basically limit):

Age Play: No interest in reflecting another age, but happy to indulge others that want to do this. So I don't own any pacifiers, will not do Diapers or act like a child for a dare

Pet Play: No wish to be an animal myself, but as above, happy to indulge in others for this. So I have no collars/leads...though would get these for a sub

I know this won’t cover everything, if you are curious about whether I’d be into something not listed here then do ask

Toys:

Rope cuffs: red and fun to use
Blindfold: should be in everyone’s collection
Flog: have a nice tasseled suede, black and red flog...very handy (note hard to use on self and get any real power behind it, due to angle of impact)
Paddle: Soft leather one, leaves a bit of a sting
Riding Crop: Fairly brutal
Bondage tape: Roll of black bondage tape
Candle: For wax dares (would rather save for a special occasion)
Rope: Black Nylon, long...still learning proper rope tying, but do have a book with illustrations
Pegs: Wooden clothes pegs, standard design
Massage Oil/Lube: sometimes it’s just good to have slippery fun

This is all I have right now (couldn’t take it all to Poland) May try and add things, could easily go out and buy something like duck tape for example

Back home I have:
A set of metal stocks (wish I could transport them here!)
Rope (Nylon I believe)
Handcuffs
Body Paint set
Various adult board games
I did have a black wooden paddle I got from Amsterdam (think Airport security saw it in the Xray machine and chuckled) this was destroyed by my Ex sadly
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1789 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments