Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DeBael

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

A day in the life of...1

Posted 06-16-2013 at 09:58 AM by DeBael
Updated 06-16-2013 at 10:42 AM by DeBael

As part of a dare I must let someone chose a person I know every day, I will dress and act like that person for the rest of the day for a week.

Today Charlotte21 chose Zoé.
I got dressed in my normal bra and panties, a jeans pants, blue long sleeved shirt, pueple scarf and the pair of boots we swapped 2 days ago because her feet hurt in them.
Another part of the dare was winning 3 "loser has to"/"the loser has to" each day. I played 5, won 3.

I had to do some dares too:
Quote:
Get in a hanging wedgie. You can't get out until you've edged 3times.
Zoé's kinda squealish and complains lightly wheneevr she's in discomfort, so I had to too.
When I did the hanging wedgie with a hook in my room. I started by flailing about a bit, fighting againt the wedgie like she would have done, begging for help (quietly, sister was home), and crying a bit.
Then after calming down, I edged 3 times, quietly moaning and sobbing.
I tried to get back to the chair to release myself, but found it being knocked over while palying her and my backup scissors were in my previous pair of pants. Great.
I had to pull myself up to a closet next to the hook to escape.
I had fun.

The next dare was "Sexdemon's Anal Hell", rolls decided by the winner. She rolled: 1, 2, 5, 4, 5, 6, heads, 6, 3, 6, 1...
I had to suck for 30 seconds to lube it up (did in my room, door locked, trying to be as red as possible). I licked it slowly, then started sucking.
Then I had to ram it quickly as deep as I could. I did it and started sobbing and begging for it to stop. I tried to cry.
Then I had to fuck myself 600 times, fast and shallow. Now I really cried.
The dice then told me I had to lick it for five minutes. I could not keep at it and after about a minute I ran to the toilet and started puking. I then crasshed myself down and started crying , I ran to my room and stayed in bed for half an hour cursing myself for doing such stupid and disgusting things. Just like she would
I failed that dare but succeeded in the bigger one.
Just now I've baked a cake and will share it with my sister. I, Zoé, love baking.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2175 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice blog, I like the amount of details, the harshness of the dares and your interpretation of your friends behavior.
    (or do you feel embarressed by crying just by yourself?)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Parker View Comment
    Nice blog, I like the amount of details, the harshness of the dares and your interpretation of your friends behavior.
    (or do you feel embarressed by crying just by yourself?)
    Well, the dare was really harsh yes, but I'm never backed down from a dare that isn't an actual limit of mine.
    I did not feel embarressed, no. I try to be her, she is embarressed, not me. I don't cry when embarressed.
  3. Old Comment
    Lovely report, look forward to seeing more of your friends personalities