Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

A Series of Kinky Events

Posted 01-15-2017 at 03:02 PM by techiegirl
Tags kinky, rants, techie

Monsters exist in everyone's life. A shadow in the corner of your eye or a nightmare that follows your every step. Not all monsters are visible and some you haven't even met. I always picture my demons as some horrendous shapes in the darkness. Not all are physical and some were created by my own design. They are predatory, with sharp teeth and glowing eyes. They stalk me at night, clawing at my mind while they whisper atrocities in my ear.

Sometimes, to fight my monsters, I become an animal. Most of us probably do to some degree. Biting or any physical roughness that is a bit more primal than other types of play.

When I do scenes, I have to fight the monsters around me until I can hit that lovely euphoria that is subspace. As my demons have become more intense, I have had to step up my aggression. It's slowly pushed me further and further into primal play than simple brattiness. I become an animal during scenes. I growl and snarl, teeth gnashing and nails scratching.

We all have our nightmares and we all handle them differently. I become an animal, a demon on all my own. I leave behind the humanity that keeps me sane and allow my instincts to lead me.

I was able to talk to a new friend who is much more experienced with primal play than I am. He phrased it very well. We all have an animal inside of us. It doesn't always have to be used in play, but there is an animal that we are. Primal play allows us to let that creature out.

Now, when he said that, there was an animal that automatically popped into my head. Something I'd always seen myself as. The beast within that helps me fight my monsters. I know what kind of demon I am, do you?
Posted in Personal, Kinky
Views 2994 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    this is not only very "primal" (and useful to handle the deamons in life), but also very hot to think of as a play in real life. Although I have the feeling I'd need to get you a muzzle in order to prevent biting incidents! ;-)
  2. Old Comment
    Primal is still a new one on me but the effects and attitudes well known, the avatar of your animal can do more than you yourself can so it can be a powerful tool to rid you of those pesky demons , nice writing.