Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RST

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

memoires of a depraved primate - part II: rape

Posted 06-06-2012 at 04:01 PM by RST

As I'm a bit above the average age on GD I read stuff younger people are up to and what's on their minds. Sometimes this takes me back to my own younger years and I've decided to make a few blog posts about my own past depravities to share some truths with you all.

part II: rape

Before I start this of properly I would like to state that I am aware rape fantasies are a big taboo even on GD. Girls can get a lot of negative feedback if they say they have and like rape fantasies...
RST
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

memoires of a depraved primate - part I: marbles

Posted 03-17-2012 at 08:19 AM by RST
Updated 03-17-2012 at 08:24 AM by RST

As I'm a bit above the average age on GD I read stuff younger people are up to and what's on their minds. Sometimes this takes me back to my own younger years and I've decided to make a few blog posts about my own past depravities to share some truths with you all.

part I: marbles

I only just remembered this and it brought a big smile to my face because it reminded me I was a dirty little monkey way before I even became aware of my own sexuality. I think this period was...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	38509.jpg
Views:	851
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	176  
RST
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized