Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Weird thing to wake up to

Posted 08-16-2023 at 05:24 PM by pluky
Updated 08-16-2023 at 07:04 PM by pluky

I'd like to talk about something new I've experienced yesterday as well as how weird I just woke up after it, and it's partly inspired by what I just sent my Dom when I woke up to this realization.

The last couple of weeks have been marked by discovering new sexual abilities in my body such as edging and cumming anally which I have been making great use of, some times more successfully than others.

Up to now I only always relied on the vibrations of the thin tip of an electric toothbrush (when you dismantle the brush part), maybe some light movement in the way sometimes, but yesterday for the first time I tried and succeeded at edging anally without vibrations, only relying on trusting an object in an out.

Don't get too excited, it was just a thin marker, not like the thick white board ones, just a very thin color marker even thinner than most pens, that did it for me. Actually I still ended up hurting myself real bad, but that's besides the point.

Sadly I did not manage to come from this but it was still a new achievement in an of itself. I finally decided after 10 edges to go back to good old vibrations, but after a few attempts Sir was online so I stopped to talk (even tho to be perfectly honest at first I still had the vibrations inside me while responding to the first massages) and I hadn't came yet.

Then I confessed for some rule breaking I've done as well as the new good stuff. I was "sentenced" to clit punishment for it, which wasn't too bad but it made me sweat and breath heavily and moan uncontrollably and then feel dizzy, I'm just really scared and sensitive when it comes to these parts.

And then I was told I can't put something inside my asshole for the next 4 days to let it heal. Usually that would have been great news, I can remember myself always being very glad I don't have to put anything in my ass, normally. But as a denied mess (it's been 10 days of no touching pussy), who has been edging anally for maybe 2 hours, maybe more maybe less I lost sense of time, and who's only allowed to cum that way, that was a bit of a tragedy 😆 And that alone made me realize just how far I've come, to be disappointed about "no anal insertion for 4 days" when it would have been good news for old me.

Already knowing that would lead to nothing, I desperately tried to finish myself off applying vibration just at the outside of my asshole, still a bit exhausted from my light clit punishment, I began to fall asleep in the process and gave up.

I woke up feeling so weird Sir, at first I noticed my belly hurts, then I realized there was wetness all over me, it was almost like I peed myself in my sleep but a sticky substance (my juices) and then I realized it was all over my sheets too (I just changed them yesterday 😢), even when I masturbate I don't usually get that much, I don't know if it's from all the anal and then not cumming or if it's the clit punishment

I don't know what it is with this puddle of juices I woke up feeling under me, all over the place, I don't think I ever felt anything like that. Moreover, I am pretty sure it wasn't there when I was edging yesterday, it's like it happened in my sleep. And I don't know if it's more related to the edging or the clit punishment.

I think a part of me wanted to write here in hope for someone to relate, to tell me they know what might have happened or that they had a similar situation.

I'm just really bummed about the sheets, I changed everything yesterday and that didn't even last 24 hours 😣

PS : I'll be in to share the picture of the sheets in the state I found them for a bit if anyone is curious, I just found it a bit too gross to put on the blog directly, I'll edit my post when I'm out - kik : plukyl
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Your mind is the biggest sex organ you have ... sounds like a beautiful wet dream.
    Posted 08-17-2023 at 09:48 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I don't remember dreaming of anything sexual lol I rarely ever get hot dreams actually 😔
  3. Old Comment
    I think most people can only remember the last dream just before they wake up ... with me, that's the only one I can remember and the details of it start to fade rather quickly. There are mornings that I wake up that I'm very horny and leaking a lot of pre-cum but I can't remember having any dreams at all. Maybe other can hopefully offer some insight as well.
    Posted 08-17-2023 at 11:49 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I will second the wet dream theory. Sounds like the tension from the denial finally took over your mind and from your description of the size of the puddle it sounds like you were having a great time.