Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Assturbator - Level 5

Posted 07-21-2019 at 04:35 PM by grantadams197

I set a 24hr timer after the last level cos I was so horny, so I wasn't too happy seeing that I wasn't gonna jerk again today!

I have a thick 8" black dildo and only just managed it once. That was before I started this training though and after some gentle persuasion I was soon fuckin my ass hard with this monster dildo.

Loads of precum and I thought I was gonna cum but the time ran out!!

So so fuckin horny now, Level 6 tomorrow, I really hope I get to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Assturbator - Level 4

Posted 07-21-2019 at 04:32 PM by grantadams197

Hadn't jerked off for a few days but remembered I had this to do.

That dildo slipped into my ass easily this time, and I was so horny I thought I'd cum in no time. I was on edge after the first 10 mins of ass fucking myself but no matter how fast or slow or whatever I tried I didn't get to cum in 90 mins.

My ass was hot and gaped by the end and I remained denied.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.06 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or "50 Shades of Silver" [2 of 2]

Posted 07-21-2019 at 12:01 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-08-2021 at 03:11 PM by SilverBlue

Read part 1 first.

I watched him go over to my drawers, carefully pulled open the drawers and took out the bag with all the bondage gear, placing the bag on the bed. He then started to cuff my wrists and tie them to the bed legs; then, instead of tying my ankles, he strapped the shackles around my knees, it really pulled my thighs wide open – I tested the restraints, but I couldn't move my thighs closer together at all. When I looked for him again, he was back over by my drawer,