Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

No-limits no limits?

Posted 07-01-2019 at 03:22 AM by CSasha

Raise your hands, please, how many ever posted an ad offering or seeking no limits?

Now raise your hands, please, how many have been annoyed by such ads?

Aha, interesting. Well, I have quickly came to terms with a common opinion that everyone has their limits. Nearly nobody is ready to lose an arm just by the saying of any stranger offering to serve as a no-limits slave.
Nearly everyone has limits, and if it's just the big three (permanent, blood, and illegal I guess).

But, what I have not seen so commonly, is a better understandment what people with 'no-limits' OFTEN mean. I don't say everyone, but I think it might clear up a misunderstanding.

What if people offering or asking for no-limits mean: in the long run, I am willing to do anything for you, AFTER we build up our relationship and trust. For example, at the start, the top may not castrate the sub. But, no-limits, meaning, in the long run, the top might be allowed to. Does that make sense?

I found the thought interesting enough to share.

Maybe it means both:

No-limits: common phrase by BDSM ads offering and seeking a slave 'without any limits'. In fantasy, the owner of the slave can do anything to the slave, in reality, it means there are limits, but they are not written in stone. It may be implied that any relationships progresses in steps and require communication. No-limits = Playing without limits can be possible in the future, once you get me to that point, that I know that you wouldn't do anything that we are not ready for yet

What do you think?
Posted in TORD Online
Views 2047 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I tend to believe that when s types are no limits slaves, it means their limits fall outside of the limits of the D type; meaning anything their D type would be willing to give the s type is willing to take or do.
  2. Old Comment
    In my opinion 'no limits' comes down to either a lack of imagination, or the misguided belief that everyone has the same kinks.

There's just too many variables. An inexperienced dom with an inexperienced sub with 'no limits' is a dangerous thing.

Really what a sub with 'no limits' is asking is 'play with me. '

Experience teaches us there should always be a safe word. There is ALWAYS a limit. You just don't know when you'll find it.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lightze View Comment
    Really what a sub with 'no limits' is asking is 'play with me.'
    Nicely that, and very true indeed, I think.
    Just wondering now, what might a dom seeking sub with 'no-limit' might mean?
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Nicely that, and very true indeed, I think.
    Just wondering now, what might a dom seeking sub with 'no-limit' might mean?
    An excellent question with a potentially dangerous answer!
  5. Old Comment
    I think on both sides, D and s, are needs and desires they have never given way. The brain is by far the biggest sexual organ. Playing with these forbidden desires is very stimulating for both sides, if it all happens in their mind. People want to be loved, this is the reason for asking for a no-limit game, to show their love and devotion, like a deer that offers his neck to the predator.
    Doing all this in real life may sometimes be disappointing, I guess.
  6. Old Comment
    I think on both sides, D and s, are needs and desires they have never given way. The brain is by far the biggest sexual organ. Playing with these forbidden desires is very stimulating for both sides, if it all happens in their mind. People want to be loved, this is the reason for asking for a no-limit game, to show their love and devotion, like a deer that offers his neck to the predator.
    Doing all this in real life may sometimes be disappointing, I guess.