Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Skylar and Kaz

Rate this Entry

Punishment from Kaz

Posted 06-01-2014 at 02:30 PM by Skylar and Kaz
Updated 06-01-2014 at 09:54 PM by Skylar and Kaz (Forgot to add a Part.)

My master Kaz punished me since i was not able to cum last night during a task he was giving me. He had me do stuff but all my hornyness that he built up was gone for some odd reason. anyways I had to do a total of 235 Spankings with a ruler on each butt cheek, 50 flicks to each nipple which hurt like hell. Before he was trying to get me to cum He had my put my collar on and High heels, then he had me write Master's Toy in Red across my chest, then CUM SLUT just above my pussy. After he found out I could not cum he had me write the following words anywhere of my choice. PATHETIC WHORE in black, KAZ'S PET in red, OWNED TOY in Blue, then he had me write these words as well, FAILURE, MASTER'S CUMWHORE, BREEDING PET. Failure was wrote in purple on my right thigh with an arrow pointing at my CUNT, Master's cumwhore was written in green above Cumslut, breeding pet was written on my left thigh with an arrow pointing at my CUNT.

*Edit I forgot Kaz also had me kneel in full shackles for 10 minutes after to make me feel more degraded! I was in a full set of Metal Handcuffs and ankle cuffs. *

Comments are WANTED, and SUPPORTED.
~Skylar
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1655 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments