Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Skylar and Kaz

Rate this Entry

Punishment for Skylar!

Posted 03-10-2014 at 12:04 AM by Skylar and Kaz

First I had to give myself 75 Hard Spankings on each cheek
Then I had to sit in a Hard Chair Naked for 20 Minutes While Restrained there.
My Bottom already felt sore at this point, But I knew I had a lot more coming so I just ignored it.

Seconds set I had to give myself 75 More Per Cheek. this gave my butt a nice bright red color now.
Then it was another 20 Minutes in the Chair Naked also restrained. this time sitting hurt much more, I had to put a gag in my mouth to keep me from making noise..

Third set I had to do another 150 Spankings Per Cheek
then I had to spend 40 Minutes on that Hard Chair Naked with a Sore Bottom and the Chair only made it Hurt a lot More!! I kept my gag in for the whole time cuz of the pain!

Forth and Final set I was given one last set of 100 Spankings and another 45 Minutes Tied Down in the Chair. I left my gag in since the 2nd time I sat down the pain would have made me scream or Cry but the gag stopped it.

Each time I had to sit in the Chair it made my bottom much much more sore.

total time restrained to the Chair naked and in pain basically.

2 hours 5 minutes

Offense: Not being able to Please Master (personal reason which he said was an excuse.) it was not really an excuse but I am not gonna argue about it.

on top of the punishment above before i go to bed, I have to Put on my Tack Bra, Flick my nipples 150 time each, and give my butt an additional 100 spanks per side. Also I am gonna end up having to sleep on my stomach so I learn my lesson and will have my hands Locked behind my back. This is my report before I head off to bed. This is my post as a notice I am heading to bed now.

total amounts of everything was
500 Spankings Per Each Cheek Hard.. I used my Leather Crop to give them so It hurt like hell! and then 150 Flicks to my nips which are very sore now and the tack bra wont help that matter any at all.

the tack bra report will come in the morning on new blog post.

Special note to Kaz:

I am very Sorry I have disappointed you Kazie, I will try to make sure very hard it does not happen again.

kaz you can reply to this blog post but please just use Blue Text.
I will reply to any posts in Pink.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1777 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments