Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Anniversaries

Posted 06-26-2017 at 10:58 AM by Butterfly

This week was the anniversary of a few different milestones for Asslvr and I.

On June 19, 2014, Asslvr responded to my ad. Fate brought us together as I was off work because I was sick and he had to bring his mom to a doctors appointment. I had decided on the spur of the moment to write an ad looking for a Dom. Being a female sub, I was flooded with responses. It was very intimidating and overwhelming. As I looked through the first 30 responses I received, I almost wanted to give up because there were so many, and none of them were particular great. That is, until I came across the response from Asslvr. It was short but sweet and something about him just grabbed my attention.

As I waited for his response, I cyber stalked him and he really interested me. As the morning wore on, I was getting more and more overwhelmed and I was ready to just give up completely. If Asslvr had not been off work that day, I never would have got his response in time. But he was, and we exchanged email addresses and began to talk through email.

On June 26, 2014, one week later, we started as a D/s couple. Although our D/s relationship hasn't always been full time, it has always been wonderful. It has been absolutely fantastic to have my soul mate be my Dom. He knows me even better than I know myself sometimes.

One year after meeting, on June 19, 2015, Asslvr arrived in Ontario to spend a week with my family before bringing me to Alberta to live. It was one of the hardest decisions of my life.

On June 25, 2015, we started out on our "Road Trip to Love". Being as cheesy as I am, I even made t shirts for us to wear!

It was hard being away from my family, but Asslvr was so amazing. Still is! He was my rock during everything. He held me when I cried, he made me laugh when I was sad, and he reassured me when I was worried. I truly believe, that if it was for any other person, I would not have survived the move.

Asslvr and I have been together for 3 years! and I have been living here in Alberta for 2 years! It seems like it was just yesterday, but at the same time it seems like it has been a life time. I am so much happier here!

My whole world has changed since meeting Asslvr. I am a better person. I am a happier person; He has changed me. I smile more, laugh more, and cuddle more. I feel loved, and wanted and needed. I know that I am cherished and adored.

I have learned that I matter and that I am important. I have learned to put myself first sometimes. I have learned that I am strong, and beautiful, and that I have a good heart. I believe in myself more. I know now that I am not broken and damaged, but that I am perfectly imperfect.

And I owe those things to Asslvr.

Happy Anniversary my devious, loving, crazy man. You are my prince, and I am forever yours. I am excited to see what the next 50 years hold!

Views 1042 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow. This makes practically everyone jealous of you both. Congratulations.
    Updated 06-26-2017 at 02:56 PM by MarvHarvey (spelling)
  2. Old Comment
    Congratulations on your journey together, wishing you all the best for many many more happy anniversaries
  3. Old Comment
    Congratulations on your anniversaries and enjoy in your love and mutual journey in discovering each other!
    Posted 06-26-2017 at 03:42 PM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Happy anniversary sweetie. You make me proud every single day ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  5. Old Comment
    Congratulations to you both. You are such a great couple and I'm so happy for you guys!
  6. Old Comment
    This is so positive to see. Thank you for sharing it and happy Anniversaries!!
  7. Old Comment
    You are cherished and adored by the person you cherish and adore...! Well? Sure! But you are also revered and held in great honour by people you barely know! So we win...!

Er... er, yes, perhaps I missed the point a little bit...

Anyway, huggiewuggies to both of you!

8. Old Comment
    Meh, I give them a week.