Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

Happy One Year!!

Posted 09-03-2018 at 01:28 PM by IceMaiden

This blog was written by Butterfly and myself.

One year ago, Jaro and I joined forces with the lovely IceMaiden. To be honest, I was a bit nervous. I love Icey, but I wasn’t sure how a three person dynamic would work, especially when it would include blackmail.

I was also nervous. I had been in a three person dynamic before but never with blackmail involved and I knew that Butterfly and Jaro had been together for a long time already: What if they decided they didn’t want a third person involved after all? Or what if I felt like I wasn’t needed or wanted?

Jaro and I had taken a break previously because he needed a lot more attention and control than I was able to give him at that time. So I was also really excited to have Icey join us. I knew that the more intense dynamic was something that Jaro really wanted and it was something that I felt I couldn’t give to him.

We talked a LOT before we decided to do a trial with all three of us and by the time we finished the trial my prior concerns had vanished. We worked so well together, better than I thought we would have.

I originally didn’t want anything to do with the blackmail portion of the dynamic, but as time went by, I really wanted to give it a try. Once I was on board, it didn’t take long before we were really double teaming the poor worm.

I was aware from reading Jaro’s blogs and posts and through talking directly that he easily became nervous or paranoid about some things and assumed it would take quite a long time to help him work on overcoming that. But to my surprise it didn’t take long at all - he improved rapidly and was always willing to try even if he was freaking out at the same time.

This is something that really surprised me too. In such a short amount of time he showed so much improvement. Having the blackmail component of our dynamic I think helped a bit. It gave him a bit of a push, but I think that the attention and encouragement and his desire to please us really helped push him to try new things.

As time passed, often when I would give him a particularly challenging or difficult task I would expect him to be more nervous than he was given reactions in the past but he quickly learned that the majority of the things we had him do were always a lot easier than he expected them to be and this became more and more apparent as the anxiety and nerves became less and less pronounced each time he accepted what he had to do. Soon he was completing almost everything we asked of him with minimal to no concerns.

Not only was he becoming more accustomed to simply obeying and trusting without questioning us, he was becoming better and better at the tasks he had previously struggled with. One of his very first tasks we assigned him was to accumulate two hours of deepthroating before being allowed to touch himself at all and oh how he freaked out at that!

That was the day that he almost safeworded and quit our dynamic. He was sure he couldn’t possibly do it.

Now? He rarely if ever complains about deepthroating no matter how long it takes him or how difficult it is.

Public tasks, even just hidden public was something that prior to Icey joining us, was a complete limit for Jaro. Even wearing a plug outside his house would have been a no. However, not long into our joint relationship, he was so brave and wearing his plug to work at times. He may have freaked out a little at first, but he still did it! And that was just the start. Now he can do it without second thought if we ask him to do it.

His first attempts at begging weren’t too great and mostly consisted of “pretty please, please let me” etc. Now? Well just take a look here. He has improved SO much and come on in leaps and bounds with his submission.

He has done things he never thought he would be able to bring himself to do during this year together, including but not limited to: Sending us pictures including his face, sending us videos including his face and very NOT vanilla ones at that. He has worn his cage overnight, he has become better at humping and even enjoys it now. He has accepted that he isn’t so great at edging without ruins and is now content with that, even though it used to really upset him despite our assurances it was okay. The fact he now knows and accepts that this IS okay, that it doesn’t make him a bad submissive is a testament to how far he has come on his journey. He has gone to a nude beach despite being so incredibly nervous and scared and found out he loves it. He has stayed in denial without ruining for a full 35 days. He has completed over 6,000 spanks in one session and managed to achieve his wish of being severely bruised from spanking. He has completed an extremely difficult and challenging task involving scat play with zero complaints despite his reservations. All this from someone who once worried about sending us a picture of a random body part!

The lengths that Jaro will go to submit and please Icey and I makes me so incredibly proud everyday. It isn’t just the extreme tasks he does, the months of denial he endures, the pain that he takes for our pleasure. It is the fact that he will drink 1 L of water every day because we feel that will help him keep healthy, even if he doesn’t agree or that he wears his plug even when he doesn’t have to.

Jaro improves every single day in his submission to us. Of course, sometimes mistakes are made or something doesn’t go the way we planned it - but he never stops trying. He is always willing to at least attempt the things we ask of him, no matter how harsh or painful or terrible they may seem at the time. He never gives us less than his best. And THAT is what makes him a fantastic submissive and that is what makes us so proud of him each and every day.

Jaro, you are the most dedicated, loyal and amazing sub that a Princess could ask for. You give us your everything every day and I have loved to see your growth this past year. I can’t wait to see what our future holds. Happy one year!!

You have made such wonderful progress over the last year little worm and I couldn’t be prouder of you. Happy one year!!

Alongside this blog we have a little surprise for him here. Feel free to join in the fun!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1413 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh Miss! May I please tell you how great this blog is? May I please convey how warm and cared for it makes me feel? Please Miss! I beg you!

I had no idea how this dynamic would work out, or even if it would be a good idea to respond to Miss Icey's ad. I had reservations on the blackmail thing and I was scared about what Miss Icey might do to me.

But now I am really happy how it turned out. I love to make you happy and proud. I love it when you grant me orgasm, allow me touch, reward me with pictures (of your feet) and other rewards. But making you happy and proud is it's own reward and my main goal in life.

Thank you for torturing me
    Thank you for cumming lots while I am not allowed (and telling me about it)
    Thank you for pushing me in ways that make you happy
    Thank you for making me exercise and stay healthy
    Thank you for disciplining me when it's needed
    Thank you for taking control of several aspects of my life
    Thank you for taking a break when you need one

Thank you for being the best Dommes a lowly wriggling denied little sperm worm could ever hope for!

2. Old Comment
    I love this! ❤️❤️❤️ I am waiting for the two years anniversary blog next year!