Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
horid night questions
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.45 average.

Master Amorphous finishes Jane forever

Posted 11-29-2018 at 03:58 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

The Scene [History] I am online! Away
[21:40:08] jane@: I Jane@ had spent a long day at work and evening trying to sort stuff out. It was very late when I left for home – a long dark walk along cold deserted streets.
[21:40:42] jane@: As I cut through the park I regretted all that coffee - the park toilets here were dark and smelly but I thought I will just have to or I will piss my pants. I was desperate by the time I reached them,
[21:41:02] jane@: pleased I was still dry but...
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.72 average.

Revenge of Master Amorphous

Posted 11-22-2018 at 01:50 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:06 AM by jane@

As she hung from the rafters of the dungeon’s ceiling Jane was told by the Werewolf Hunter she’d been accused of being a werewolf and of hunting down innocent rapist and biting off their cocks.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...80#post3488480
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196

and that unless she confessed he would have to search her for the Devil’s Mark on her body.

Jane cried out no it’s not true the assistant Master...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	717   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jane@ full moon.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	719  
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.86 average.

Horrid night Rape Sector 2 report

Posted 11-20-2018 at 01:42 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:07 AM by jane@

This is a report re https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...273556&page=13

Despite the topic Rape all events were consensual and only one slut was damage beyond repair during this role play – that being me its ok I consented to everything despite any resistance that may be reported- Rape of any kind is an abhorrent crime and should not be tolerated fantasy (was this real or fantasy? Is fine remember everybody has the right to say no and no means no.

The Victim...
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.72 average.

Final horid night questions The End

Posted 10-17-2018 at 01:24 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Q3. Regarding my slutty mouth
The man asked - how many cocks did you suck and did they all cum in your mouth last night slut?

A3. Me -- I am sure it was 7 sir and they all honoured me with sperm spurting into my unworthy mouth

He grabbed me by the throat his face near mine his spittle landing on my face as he barely whispered. Slut the answer is indeed seven you prick teasing little cum whore!
Why did you swallow each load you greedy cum pig. Why did you...
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.59 average.

This was the horid night that started this sequence

Posted 09-25-2018 at 01:20 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Jane was attacked in her hotel room --- having used the slut for his own pleasure, his mind smiled an evil smile.
Ensuring that the blindfold was secure he untied her from the bed and re-fixed her wrists behind her back.
With cum dripping from every orifice she felt the world go light as he lifted her onto his shoulder. She heard the door clunk shut and air on her exposed flesh as she was carried down the corridor.
The lift bell rang and she landed on her arse on the carpeted floor....
Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.67 average.

Question 2 of 4 horid night

Posted 09-25-2018 at 04:26 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-04-2018 at 12:08 PM by jane@

Q2. Now the question about your slut arse hole – think carefully before you engage bimbo brain bimbo
How many times did you stick a finger up your arse and lick and suck the cum from it once you had been delivered back to your room last night?
A2 Oh I can’t say, you don’t think I did that its disgusting I looked well maybe, ok, I did it three times.

I could feel him close to my face his breath on my cheek his smell animal and angry washed over me. With the blindfold in...
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.71 average.

after a horid night Jane was asked questions about it First Question

Posted 09-20-2018 at 02:29 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 09-24-2018 at 02:43 PM by jane@

This is a story but was in part acted out - I leave those real bits to your imagination -

I acknowledge there was input from a second party.

I lay there handcuffed

At last the door opened and someone entered

He said ‘Good slut are you ready’ – I replied Yes Sir’

He turned me over but with the blindfold I couldn’t see him

He slapped my face – ‘you’re not naked slut’ – I felt him begin to cut my clothes...