Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Diaper time These blog posts are about my year in diapers
Old

summer is (officially) here!

Posted 06-23-2018 at 08:55 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello faithful readers,

Summer technically started this week (at least for us in the northern hemisphere) even though school has been out for almost 2 months. (for uni at least) I am going through diapers really quickly now and have had 4 leaks in the past week (much to my dismay) Luckily, they have all been at home (or rather my grandparent's home) so it has yet to happen in public which is a thought that really scares me. I have found out how much my diapers hold though (based on wet...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

Ramblings of a diaper boy

Posted 06-17-2018 at 10:33 AM by Diapered_prince

Salutations,

I am still up with my grandparents, and will likely remain with them the entire month (and a bit of next month as well.) However, a routine has started to develop around the house so at least that is good.

My diaper supply is running low (right now I have 8 left) so I am going to need to go to the store sometime soon to purchase some more. The trick is, how do I get out of the house for a bit. I don't want to lie about where I am going, but my grandparents...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

wow, it has been too long

Posted 05-20-2018 at 05:38 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello everyone,

So this is a long time in coming, (2 weeks late I guess) and I suppose I should let you know how life is. As I said in the last post, I am out for the summer break and am planning on visiting some family next month to see how everyone is doing.

I am kinda nervous because I have been diapered for almost 5 complete months (wow) and my bladder is not anywhere near what it used to be. If I had to give it a guess I would say that I am down to about 60% of what...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

Temporary setback and backstory

Posted 03-17-2018 at 08:37 AM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:01 PM by Diapered_prince

So, I have gone to visit my family and (as of my limits) I am not in diapers. (That will be fixed tomorrow when I return home.)

I guess I can talk about how it is annoying to be using the bathroom after 2 1/2 months of going whenever and where ever I need to .
These past few days have been weird, and I find myself missing the padding between my legs and thinking about wearing again. I know that it was bad to stop for these past few days, but I did already receive a punishment for...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

My diapered life

Posted 03-11-2018 at 12:32 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:01 PM by Diapered_prince

So I was unable to update yesterday and for that I'm sorry, (so as a treat to you first readers, for the first 2 hours, you may PM me a diaper dare as creative as you want and I will report on it.)

Now on to the week.

This week seemed to drag on forever as it was the week before spring break, woo-hoo. I was able to successfully get rid of the small rash without too much difficulty which means that the diapers are back to being no problem.

I also took the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

2 months of wearing diapers

Posted 03-03-2018 at 03:50 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:00 PM by Diapered_prince

Greetings,

So, this week has been really busy for me at school with mid terms and project deadlines approaching, but that is just school life.

As for my diaper time, I have defiantly lost some bladder size and now wet ever hour or so. depending on how much I drink. That has led to me boosting my diapers so they can make it till I can change. I use baby diapers laid in my normal diaper to increase absorbance and that also benefits that I can pull out the booster and have...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

Week 7 of diapers

Posted 02-24-2018 at 04:58 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:00 PM by Diapered_prince

Hey,

So this week was more of the same. Life has settled into a routine. Get up, change from cloth to disposable and go about my day. I usually change about 4 times a day so it is not too bad. But I am starting to mess my diapers instead of just wetting. It all depends on the amount of time that I will have to change. (and what I had to eat the previous day)

Not sure what else to add to this post, but I am glad to know that winter is almost over and spring is (basically)...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time