Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

A banana up my…ASS!? Caution: some pooping involved

Posted 11-14-2021 at 03:31 AM by ClaireScott

So i’ve found myself intrigued by the idea of inserting a banana into ones anus. I kept wondering how it would feel and how it would work. While chatting with a guy on a sex chat, he asked why I didn’t try it myself, and in effect dared me to do it…so I did…twice. After much discussion with the person, the dare was to insert an entire banana up my ass and leave it in with the aid of a butt plug for a period of 1 hour. So here’s a dare that might interest any of you who are into anal and some mild elements...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Playing with Bannanas

Posted 01-01-2020 at 03:47 AM by Analonly

Ok so I finally did a task with bannans. I had to get stuff my ass with some bannans, essentially giving myself a solid enema. I wasn't really given a number of bananas or length that I should keep it in so I just winged it.

So initially I gave myself several enemas to clean myself out and then I used my roughly 1.6 in wide and like 8 in long vibrator to warm my ass up a little. O I forgot to mention, that I haven't really played with my ass in awhile so just using the vibrator was a good...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized