Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DareFiend

Rate this Entry

At-home slave/slut "uniform"

Posted 04-25-2018 at 07:34 AM by DareFiend
Updated 04-25-2018 at 07:55 AM by DareFiend

I thought I should start dressing appropriately to my status while I am home and around the house.

In particular I thought I'd bring back a "uniform" that a former Master made me wear continuously.

It consists of a pair of skimpy bikini briefs, and nothing else except sandals for foot protection. The bikini briefs color is off-white.

The trick is that I cannot take these off to pee. I must pee in/through them whenever I have to go, and just let the pee dry as is.

If I have to go out, I can put clothes on, but I always have to keep the piss-soaked underwear on.

I had to wear these several days in a row without ever changing them or washing them. I'm not sure how long I would have had to wear them if he had continued being my Master.

Anyway, it's time to get back to dressing the part.

(I have no idea whether anyone will read my blog, but if so, comments/ideas/challenges welcome.)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3238 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This turns out to be a very effective method of continuous humiliation.

Indoors I have to deal with the damp and the smell (and sometimes dripping piss from the damp uniform onto my floor, which I have to clean up).

Outdoors I am always mindful of having piss soaked pants. Thus always feeling inferior to everyone else, and ashamed of myself in public.
  2. Old Comment
    I agree that this sounds like a very humiliating and humbling uniform. I may just have to start dressing appropriately myself in this manner.
  3. Old Comment
    Nice read, this actually inspired me to order some white bikini briefs myself. Can't wait for them to arrive!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Takaoyaki View Comment
    Nice read, this actually inspired me to order some white bikini briefs myself. Can't wait for them to arrive!
    Excellent. I am eagerly awaiting a report of how it goes once they arrive.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DareFiend View Comment
    Excellent. I am eagerly awaiting a report of how it goes once they arrive.
    Supposedly will be in a week. Any suggestions what to do then?
  6. Old Comment
    Well certainly do as above. You cannnot remove them to pee. When you have to pee, pee in/through them as best you can (do it in the bathtub for example). No wiping anywhere. Just let the pee dry in the briefs or on your legs or feet or wherever. Never remove the briefs except if you have to shit. Wear them under your clothes when you have to be dressed. When home you can be naked but must keep the briefs on, all day and all night. You are allowed to hand wash them (not in a washing machine) every 4 days. Ideally every 7 days, but 4 days for a start. If there is irritation you can wash yourself more often, but not the briefs.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DareFiend View Comment
    Well certainly do as above. You cannnot remove them to pee. When you have to pee, pee in/through them as best you can (do it in the bathtub for example). No wiping anywhere. Just let the pee dry in the briefs or on your legs or feet or wherever. Never remove the briefs except if you have to shit. Wear them under your clothes when you have to be dressed. When home you can be naked but must keep the briefs on, all day and all night. You are allowed to hand wash them (not in a washing machine) every 4 days. Ideally every 7 days, but 4 days for a start. If there is irritation you can wash yourself more often, but not the briefs.
    Sounds great, will do! If you got any more suggestions feel free to send a PM my way