Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Games... or Service Whore

Posted 08-15-2016 at 03:44 PM by AnalGirl1
Updated 09-24-2016 at 02:09 AM by AnalGirl1

Hi,
today I started a little bet-game with three of my fuckbuddys. We will find out, if I am able to differenciate the three cocks frome one another, just from judging the cock in one of my three holes.
Today we did oral. So for about half an hour i was sucking three different cocks, changing so quick. ... Most of the time they were holding my eyes shut when they changed, and wanted me to guess then. in the end I was pretty good!

Tomorrow pussy and in 2 days ass.
On the day after that, I am blindfolded and we have a foursome (all ways). I will have to say the right name to the guy fucking one of my holes, I need 10 in a row and I have only got two tries. The game ends, when I managed to do that. If I fail, we try again next day (or go back to training )

Fuckflight.
I will climb on a man (friend of mine) and put his cock in my pussy, I will hold him with my arms and legs without touching the ground. He cant hold me with his arms or lean against something. Then we have sex until he cums - then we do the same with my ass next, and then my mouth (upside down then).
BUT if the cock slips out just once, or I fall off/ cant hold myself up anymore, this is a training day and we do ass and mouth next. Just three tries, then I give him a bj and have to come back tomorrow, to try again.

Day2
1. So a little gangbang today I repeated details, I knew from the blowjobs, of their cocks during the day. But it didnt help much when they fucked my pussy. I needed new criteria, like pace and strength of the fucking. To differenciate the length or thickness of their cocks is way harder this way!
I thought it would be easier.

2. (day 1 for this). We tried with my pussy first. I could hold onto him quite good, but fucking then was hard. He slipped out after a minute or so.
I turned around and tried to hold onto him, but that wont work. And chest to chest would be kind of the same. So we changed the rules a bit: He can hold me! but he doesnt have to (if he wants me to fail...)
It worked this way, until he stopped holding me. I could still hold onto him, but no movement=penetration was possible.
Third way was oral. We positioned while lying, then he stood up, holding my shoulders up. My legs around his head, my arms around his back.
This one was easier than I thought - it was a bit of both - blowjob and facefucking. He came this way... but he used his hands to hold me all the time.

Day 3
1: Anal gangbang. I was on my knees facing the corner of the room, while they were taking turns. I recognize one, because his dick size is a bit above average, but the other two... after half a hour I still had no idea how to differenciate them. Gonna be hard tomorrow.

2: Pussy fuckflight. We did it! It took a long time, because we did it slowly, so he wont slip out. At the end I was really tired and already wanted to stop, but he was close so we kept going and he came! 1/3 achieved!

Day 4
1: Test: I was wearing my hooded mask, slut collar, handcuffs and high heels. Then we started having sex in many different positions...
First try I had all three oral right, then two in my pussy right, but then I wasnt sure and guessed its the third guys cock in my pussy (123 oral, 213 pussy,...) but it wasnt. They tricked me (123 oral, 212 pussy)
Second try: one anal right, pussy wrong.
This will need more practice. So we will do pussy and ass training next.

2:Anal fuckflight
We did the same as while training. He held me up and was able to fuck me a bit (not much movement possible). After a while he let loose and I was just slipping down, a lot of weight on his cock, so we werent able to fuck anymore.
(He told me afterwards he was already close to cumming, but I have to learn how to do that without his help)
Then we trained oral like before, but this time he stopped holding me after a while and after a shirt while I slipped to far down to give him a blowjob.
We stopped, I sucked him off, we will try again tomorrow.
Maybe I shouldnt make him cum every day - it would be easier then (harder and quicker).

Day 5
1: Pussy training again. I think I can do it now. One is fucking harder, the other one more rhythmic (the third is bigger).
2:Pretty much the same. We failed both, when he stopped holding me.
We will probably change the rules tomorrow. Either he has to hold me with one hand, can lean me agains the wall, or we will tie us together... any suggestions?

Day 6
1: With the rhythmic, hard, big differenciation it worked quite good, but not perfect yet.
2: We changed the rules, so he has to hold my feet. That worked great for anal. My back against his chest, my legs around him and he held my feet behind his back, my arms around him. This way I was able to move, too. It took quite long, but he came!!!

Sorry for not posting for a while.

Day 7
1: I failed the test, when someone just pushed it in and wanted me to tell (no movement).
2: Oral. We positioned while lying and then he stood up slowly. It worked! Easier then I thought. So Im done with this one.

Day 8 and 9 training.
Day 10 I managed to differenciate all 3 cocks in all my holes! Im really proud! ;D
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6998 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well damn. This sounds like a blog series I'll be interested in following.
  2. Old Comment
    As for the #2 - the position where you are upside down is rather dangerous. It is tough to maintain equilibrium (Gleichgewicht) when you are upside down, and if you fall in that position, you may end up in a neck brace for a week, due to the hyperflexion of the neck when your head hits the floor.

At least make sure there is a mattress or a pillow on the ground to break the fall.
  3. Old Comment
    So how did day 1 go?
  4. Old Comment
    Love the updates! Keep them coming!