Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: For a good cause Part 3

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:52 PM by CSasha

Part 2

Then a man used the relaxed atmosphere to ask about the gag. Just as if they had waited for that question, the twins offered another opportunity to donate for the good cause which was taken without hesitation. For two thousand bucks they removed the inner part of the gag, so my mouth stood plain open. Now any man who liked fucked my mouth and throat for two hundred bucks, relief of any fluids in my tummy, mouth or onto my face included. Not enough that my jaws hurt and I had drooled all over myself. Now I also gagged onto unknown men's cocks, who held my head tight in their hands and shoved it into their laps at will. This also meant I was now bent over, exposing my butt even more. It seemed to have no end that I felt this mix of physical pain in and out of my body, as well as the embarrassment and self-pity of being used in such a way. On the other hand I felt turned on and sexually satisfied on a constant level, happy to be desired, used and fulfilling.

The men kept me pretty busy with gagging, swallowing and breathing. I had to have throw up twice and five more times, but they didn't care much for that enforced break. So I only picked up a louder conversation of the twins with a new customer when it was already running for a while. The principle was still a bit worried, but they had already calmed him down and had taken him in. He had the 'honor' to plug me with dildo gags in my mouth, pussy and ass. As they explained to him, he also got a remote to trigger separate electric-stimulation on these in various strengths, as well as fuck movements and the ejaculation of spicy liquids, mixed in a sequence I wouldn't go numb on them. Now the principle also got the leash to lead me around the fair, while the rest of the crowd lined up to pay for the next ride. Special options the twins offered were lead weights for a bag on my back, of course costing extra. With the next rounds by happy donors I learned to hate these weights, though I was surprised about the price people payed for it.

Hours of my service had passed. I was exhausted like a mistreated mule. Every muscle, bone and skin, every single cell in my body hurt. Only the leash on my septum and the harsh stimulations kept me going. I smelled myself stinking like a whore house. At least that's what I imagined it to smell.

Finally the twins led me onto a higher platform. It must have been time for my release. The fair must have been come to an end, I thought and hoped. Then, in the silence, I noticed we were standing in front of many calm people. The twins raised their voices, as before to speak to a crowd.

The announced the 'auction'. Like a fortune teller they listed the facts about me, and how I was going to be sold to the highest bidder. For a good cause. I was too tired to protest. But then I was shocked they revealed all my personal data, including my name and address. Stunned I stood there, forced to a straight back by my bondage. I was stunned even more when they announced my slave term was going to be until the end of the summer holidays. I wanted to scream, but that wasn't anything I did have the power for. I didn't even knew what I had the power left for. So I only noticed the the biddings of thousand of dollars.

At the end the twins accepted the tender of a Mr. Fernandez for twenty-five thousand bucks. When he approached them, I could here them making him another offer: "For ten times the sum, to be payed now, you can keep them for as long as you want. Remember, it's all for a good cause."

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 2315 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    i love all three parts, would there be any possibility to see what happens to her when she is with mr. fernandez?
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you. I could write a story starting from where Mr. fernandez picks her up. Any special wishes for that story?
  3. Old Comment
    possibly include some humiliating roleplay, or just straight up humiliation
  4. Old Comment
    Okay, will do, though it will take me a whole while. Thanks for the input.