Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Pushing the Limits Outdoors

Posted 11-13-2014 at 12:23 AM by tyragon123

A couple of days ago, I did some more stuff outside. I thought it would be a good time to push my backyard nudity. It was fairly dark, with no direct windows open, but there were people talking in the yard of the house behind us.
I decided to strip naked, leaving my clothes by the door. I first knelt on all fours and watered a plant with my piss, and then did about six laps around my backyard, still naked. I then sat on the paved enclosure of the barbeque, while I started masturbating. I contemplated standing up on the barbeque (it's brick, with the barbeque set in the middle of the enclosure), but I could see some windows with lights on in the house next to mine, which were blocked by the fence. I would probably have been seen if I stood up there.

Finally, I decided to masturbate to completion, blowing my load on the paving stones surrounding the barbeque. I then left it there, completely accidentally of course. Oops. I only remembered now, when I was writing this. This really pushed some public limits, but it was very fun.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2836 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congrats on pushing yourself and doing something thrilling